Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was fun...does anybody ever slow down on the river?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is UTG with :5c, :DHero raises, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero callsFlop: (7 SB) :4h, :qh, :ts(2 players)SB bets, Hero callsTurn: (4.5 BB) :3h(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsRiver: (12.5 BB) :D(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsTotal pot: $82 (20.5 BB) | Rake: $2SB had :D, :club: (four of a kind, tens).Hero had :D, :qh (full house, Jacks over Aces).Outcome: SB won $80

The line I'm going to take with this running .02BB/100 joke is that if by some weird chance it were true, you would feel like shit and half deserve it, and otherwise you simple won't give a shit. Anyone dislike this play?
lol i'm down.another week of todays and i'll be "feel[ing] like shit and half deserv[ing] it," though. yuck.dear god, 184 hands, -62BB. out of 3 sets, AA, KK 2x, QQ 3x, and JJ 2x, i've won the blinds twice and one pot of 5.5BB. great start, imo. (at least i'm running good preflop? lol)
Where is the Abba/checky drama coming from?
i have no clue, i think that he assumed that he was the guy i was talking about and a site happened to say that in some random selection of half the hands i've played on ap this year, i'm breakeven?he wasn't the guy i was talking about, btw.
i have no clue, i think that he assumed that he was the guy i was talking about and a site happened to say that in some random selection of half the hands i've played on ap this year, i'm breakeven?he wasn't the guy i was talking about, btw.
Where was the original statement you made that he thought was about him?
Where was the original statement you made that he thought was about him?
I think it was this...
i should make a t-shirt that says "praise jesus for donkeys that play me HU for just long enough to make me even when i'm having a terrible day" :club: that's probably too long for a t-shirt, though. shit.holy **** i wanna say so much about this shit talking loser but i am pretty sure he posts on fcp and i don't want him to know how he ****s up so bad looool
It is her birthday. I'm going to take credit for sending you. It will get me out of buying a present.
great. i'm running like shit, the red sox lose in the rays' last at bat, copernicus has me politically LFTing in the blog forum, i'm out of weed, and you turn a yo mom joke back around on me.great day, imo.
great. i'm running like shit, the red sox lose in the rays' last at bat, copernicus has me politically LFTing in the blog forum, i'm out of weed, and you turn a yo mom joke back around on me.great day, imo.
Ditch the Sawx, stay out of the blog forum (or at the very least, block copernicus's posts) and buy more weed. It'll turn around.

i am teh sexy (slowly getting unstuck--still can't win with big pairs, but they can't either, at least):Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$46 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q :ts J :D UTG folds, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, 3 folds, Hero calls.Flop: J :club: T :4h J :5c (7.5SB, 2 players)Hero bets, CO raises, Hero calls.Turn: 9 :D (5.75BB, 2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.River: 6 :D (7.75BB, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero raises, CO calls.Results:Final pot: 11.75BBHero Shows Qh JhCO mucks Qs Qcand yes, all of my weird plays had a purpose, lol.

Ditch the Sawx, stay out of the blog forum (or at the very least, block copernicus's posts) and buy more weed. It'll turn around.
tell your gf to bring some over, cuz i don't know anybody here, really :club:

here's a fun one:4handed.hero is bb with 45o.2 folds, sb raises, hero calls.flop comes a37 rainbow.sb bets, hero raises, sb 3bets, hero caps, sb calls.turn 2.sb bets, hero raises, sb 3bets, hero disconnects and folds.when it rains, it pours.