Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PT3 still isn't reading the new HHs. Is there an update I can grab? Also, at this point, does anyone care that I'm uing this thread for PT support? If not, link me to the proper thread and I'll leave you alone.
what site do you play on? pt3 doesn't support a lot of sites yet.

Poker Stars. I assume it's because of the format change thing? I'm getting an "Invalid hand history line" error. ---Interestingly, I'm running hotter than the sun tonight. Full ring, 800 hands, 234.5BB. I was mathematically due. Is this sustainable? If so, goodbye textile factory, hello vapid night club-going, boat model-dating lifestyle.

Poker Stars. I assume it's because of the format change thing? I'm getting an "Invalid hand history line" error. ---Interestingly, I'm running hotter than the sun tonight. Full ring, 800 hands, 234.5BB. I was mathematically due. Is this sustainable? If so, goodbye textile factory, hello vapid night club-going, boat model-dating lifestyle.
check the pt3 forums about that--i vaguely remember seeing a thread about it with a fix.i also hate you for having an upswing of almost exactly the size of my downswing that i am slowly crawling out of.on that note, after being both +140BB and -100BB in september, i am now almost even.

Here's my oponents' favorite line, all day: limp/call, donk/call, donk/call, donk/call. One guy did it with a busted J-(4)-high flush draw, with a K and a Q on the flop. Because I might have 10-high in his fantasy. I'll bet the guy has a lot of stacks of National Geographic in his garage, and a VCR.

My opponents' favorite line today doesn't include many words that aren't "raise." If it weren't for a successful 160 hand shot in a great 50/100 game I'd be ****ing buried tonight. As it stands I'm stuck a tilt, but not death-inducing 3.7k. I'm really not happy with the way I played today, but it could be results oriented. I'll have to go back through my HH's tomorrow to see if my disappointment is founded.Gl fellas.Edit- Kids don't do this. Take your shots when you're running good, playing well, and confident; Don't do it when you're getting crushed, playing questionably, and possibly tilting. There are just better times. Just take a break, eat a meatball sub and take your shot another time. Nothing crushes tilt like the mass of a gigantic meatball sub.

I'm having a checky day. Its not fun.I dunno if I should take a break and come back later or just book a loss and get something good to eat and watch a movie. I feel like I'm playing well and not tilting at all. Its just a great day for monkeys who love to check raise the turn with the worst hand and hit miracles on the river.

I'm having a checky day. Its not fun.I dunno if I should take a break and come back later or just book a loss and get something good to eat and watch a movie. I feel like I'm playing well and not tilting at all. Its just a great day for monkeys who love to check raise the turn with the worst hand and hit miracles on the river.
i would prefer if this did not become a colloquialism, lol.i'm sure that you'll pull out of it--hang in there.

today gets a big, ginormous WTF so far. if not for a couple of huge, spewing donkeys that i managed to have hands hold against HU, i would be stuck 8 brazillion dollars tonight.i am playing really goot, too. i just can't hit a draw to save my life, and am flopping a strong draw in a 7 way pot (yes, i'm playing full ring tonight!) about every hand i play and getting it to go 3 bets at least, lol. only stuck about 15BB, but it's a really, really ugly session with like two random tards spewing to me in the middle. (i just looked at my hh for one of my tables--i've won 3 pots in 275 hands, all three were blind steals or c-bet wins, loooool)i'm playing injured tonight, though, as i burned my clicking finger on the grill making lamb kabobs for dinner. i blame it on that.edit: whining really does work goot for me. after posting the above, i immed won flush>2p and 2p>tp+fd in back to back blind battles for lots of mobneys, lol.

today gets a big, ginormous WTF so far. if not for a couple of huge, spewing donkeys that i managed to have hands hold against HU, i would be stuck 8 brazillion dollars tonight.i am playing really goot, too. i just can't hit a draw to save my life, and am flopping a strong draw in a 7 way pot (yes, i'm playing full ring tonight!) about every hand i play and getting it to go 3 bets at least, lol. only stuck about 15BB, but it's a really, really ugly session with like two random tards spewing to me in the middle. (i just looked at my hh for one of my tables--i've won 3 pots in 275 hands, all three were blind steals or c-bet wins, loooool)i'm playing injured tonight, though, as i burned my clicking finger on the grill making lamb kabobs for dinner. i blame it on that.edit: whining really does work goot for me. after posting the above, i immed won flush>2p and 2p>tp+fd in back to back blind battles for lots of mobneys, lol.
Whining works! I got unstuck after I whined earlier. Its still been a frustrating day...but I should hopefully finish with profit. I've been playing full ring for the last few days as well. Its going to be cool again soon imo.
Whining works! I got unstuck after I whined earlier. Its still been a frustrating day...but I should hopefully finish with profit. I've been playing full ring for the last few days as well. Its going to be cool again soon imo.
i've actually only been playing FR for the last couple nights cuz the games have been amazingly good, but i think ima start doing it more soon--there are circa 2005 donks that still frequent those games, apparently.and of course, the lower variance helps :)ffs, bing bing bing, two outer three outer two outer in huge pots all within 5 minutes and now i'm stuck fairly big again. goddammit.

I'm running hotter that a child's ballet recital. I won 4 15+BB pots, all at the same time, all with KJ or K10 and the nuts, all while I was already trying to post to tell you how awesome I was running. Poker is so easy that any retard could TP/MM. Also, there's a goo coming out of my tear ducts that smalls like burnt rubber. More on that later.

Playing well, running goot, crushing. Recouped everything from yesterday plus a bit. BTW, Abba and Dutch- Move up please. You guys are destroying the games lately.