Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate cars almost as much as i hate tokmak33.that's a no. :club:
you train it up one way ill drive u the other. Cant this weekend but if its nice the following its a date.
I was like, wtf is Jeff doing in the minbet thread. Obv to flirt with Jamie, should have known
Youre actually much more like my girlfriend. Everytime I talk to you you hit me up for $$$
if anyone should happen to see tokmak333 on the street, please shoot him in the face, get my money back, and ship via AP. tyty :)if anyone should ever play that guy, cap every playable hand preflop, cap any flop no matter what if you play the hand (for value), then call down turn and river with king high or better. just hope he doesn't river you every hand like he did me, lol.so far, stuck 350 against tokmak333 and +200 at more regular tables. ffs.
F@#$ TOKMAK33!!! I played him today for like 20 hands today at 3-6 hulh before I quit his overagglagtard deck smashing piece of ;lsdkfjal;sdkfja;lskdfjalkd. It didn't go well...
F@#$ TOKMAK33!!! I played him today for like 20 hands today at 3-6 hulh before I quit his overagglagtard deck smashing piece of ;lsdkfjal;sdkfja;lskdfjalkd. It didn't go well...
Lol, I played him yesterday for 100+ hands and promptly got stuck $250 before turning it around to end up -$30, thank god.
if anyone should happen to see tokmak333 on the street, please shoot him in the face, get my money back, and ship via AP. tyty :)if anyone should ever play that guy, cap every playable hand preflop, cap any flop no matter what if you play the hand (for value), then call down turn and river with king high or better. just hope he doesn't river you every hand like he did me, lol.so far, stuck 350 against tokmak333 and +200 at more regular tables. ffs.
The play on AP is horrendous and you can't beat it?Maybe you shouldn't raise Q10 and 109 UTG. :club:
didn't i say 2-7 is the best and funnest game to run like god at?well, in case anyone was wondering, it's also probably the world's best trip to suicidetown when you're running like shit. today i'm 0/9 on one card draws and LOL-under expectation when i'm pat on the last draw.SHIP THE -35BB WEEEEEEEabout -300 on the day now. at least i get paid rakeback tomorrow, so i can imagine that this never happened :ts.
Stars doesn't have Rakeback, donk. You playing on TH.com?$5 says I beat w/e 2-7 game you're playing simply because I have no clue.

This pretty much sums up my day. first losing session in a week.This was the highlight/last hand. The hand right before this the SB had hit a gutshot on the river in a 10BB pot against me. Only had .54 left before this hand.PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :D , Q :5c . UTG calls, Hero raises, CO calls, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero caps, CO folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (18 SB) K :club: , Q :D , 6 :D(4 players)SB bets, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero raises, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (11.80 BB) J :ts(4 players)SB bets, BB raises, UTG calls, SB calls.River: (17.80 BB) T :4h(4 players)SB bets, BB raises, UTG 3-bets, SB caps, BB calls, UTG calls.Final Pot: 29.80 BBResults in white below: SB has As Ad (straight, ace high). BB has 6d 6s (three of a kind, sixes). UTG has 3h Ah (straight, ace high). Hero has Qh Qc (three of a kind, queens). Outcome: UTG wins 14.90 BB. SB wins 14.90 BB. God, it was a fun day

This happened about 12 times in 300 hands tonight. Seriously. **** me. I ****ing hate poker.Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.50/$110 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG with T :D T :tsHero raises, 3 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB 3-bets, BB folds, Hero caps, MP2 calls, CO calls, SB calls.Flop: 3 :D T :4h 5 :club: (17SB, 4 players)SB bets, Hero calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.Turn: Q :D (10.5BB, 4 players)SB bets, Hero raises, MP2 folds, CO 3-bets, SB folds, Hero calls.River: 4 :5c (17.5BB, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 19.5BBI quit. **** it.

I quit. **** it.
cap the turn and river and THEN get pissed at a2 getting there. :)edit: oh, i didn't see the cap preflop. QQ is enough in his range to cap the turn and bet/call the river.

lol the first 100 hands of my graph would look kinda funny today: started off +30BB, then -20BB, then +10BB. odd comment of the day: what is with the people that consistently reload like 40 or 50 bucks repeatedly over the course of the session? do they do that to kid themselves into thinking that they're winning? does that really work? lolreal strat discussion for the day: against players who are VERY aggressive in terms of blind stealing, what are we doing from the sb directly to their left and why? let's assume the villain is super lag and doesn't let up very often--i think i'm 3betting too often and committing myself to a bullet or two thereafter against what is functionally random cards that i may or may not beat, and that simply cold calling might be better with hands like Q10s-89s. thoughts?whine of the day: today WAS actually going really well until i decided to start running tptk into gutterballs that capped the flop 3h. ended up about +20 bucks on the day, ha.final note: i am pretty sure at this point that limping ak, aq, and jj+ is the new black. i did not get this memo.

lol the first 100 hands of my graph would look kinda funny today: started off +30BB, then -20BB, then +10BB. odd comment of the day: what is with the people that consistently reload like 40 or 50 bucks repeatedly over the course of the session? do they do that to kid themselves into thinking that they're winning? does that really work? lolreal strat discussion for the day: against players who are VERY aggressive in terms of blind stealing, what are we doing from the sb directly to their left and why? let's assume the villain is super lag and doesn't let up very often--i think i'm 3betting too often and committing myself to a bullet or two thereafter against what is functionally random cards that i may or may not beat, and that simply cold calling might be better with hands like Q10s-89s. thoughts?whine of the day: today WAS actually going really well until i decided to start running tptk into gutterballs that capped the flop 3h. ended up about +20 bucks on the day, ha.final note: i am pretty sure at this point that limping ak, aq, and jj+ is the new black. i did not get this memo.
These types of situations I am 3 betting the Q highs and 9 highs and taking the lead and cold calling the A highs and pairs. The reason I think I do it is because we need fold equity with hands that have no showdown value.
These types of situations I am 3 betting the Q highs and 9 highs and taking the lead and cold calling the A highs and pairs. The reason I think I do it is because we need fold equity with hands that have no showdown value.
ah ok i never really thought about it that way, that's probably the way to go. tyty.i also just played a SUPER fish HU for 50 hands, of which he won 38. he literally never hit the raise button and totally annihilated me. valuecalling top two is a pretty neato way of beating someone who thinks he's valuebetting top pair, lol.obv now stuck 250 today. goddammit. i'm gonna go get wasted.oh, i forgot the hand of the day vs that super fish guy:i have J9, raise sb, he calls bb.flop J23 or something, Jxx is all that matters.check, bet, call.turn 8check, bet, callriver 8check, bet, call.he has.......wait for it.......J8 ftw. yay.

Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $30/$609 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with :ts:club:UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, 2 folds, MP3 calls, 4 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :5c:4h:D (10.5SB, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, MP3 calls, UTG folds.Turn: :D (6.25BB, 2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls.River: :D (8.25BB, 2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 10.25BBMP3 here is Detach. Not too familiar with his play but I know he's been around a while and my best guess is because he's solid. His hand here looks like AK, AQs, JJ-77, with more weight towards AQs and 88. I checked the turn bc Ill prob blow him off AK or AQ at this point which he might take a shot with and get same value as if I bet. I planned on check-raised alot of rivers but I pussed out on the 7, which is one of the cards I didn't want to see.

AHCHCAHCHACHACHACHAHCHAHCHAPoker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $50/$10010 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG+2 with :D:ts2 folds, Hero raises, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: :5c:club::D (10SB, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, MP3 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Turn: :4h (7BB, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, MP1 raises, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, MP1 caps, Hero calls.River: :D (15BB, 2 players)Hero bets, MP1 raises, Hero 3-bets, MP1 caps, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 23BBMP1 showed 4d 4hHero mucks Kh Ks

AHCHCAHCHACHACHACHAHCHAHCHAPoker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $50/$10010 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG+2 with :D:ts2 folds, Hero raises, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: :5c:club::D (10SB, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, MP3 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Turn: :4h (7BB, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, MP1 raises, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, MP1 caps, Hero calls.River: :D (15BB, 2 players)Hero bets, MP1 raises, Hero 3-bets, MP1 caps, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 23BBMP1 showed 4d 4hHero mucks Kh Ks
Puke.
I did. It's really weird. They miss tons of value by not raising them.
Gross.
i'm so ****ing done with poker for real**** this ****ing game this is my ****ing weekAbsolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$209 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with :D:4hHero raises, 2 folds, MP2 3-bets, MP3 calls, 4 folds, Hero caps, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: :5c:club::D (13.5SB, 3 players)Hero bets, MP2 raises, MP3 calls, Hero 3-bets, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Turn: :ts (11.25BB, 3 players)Hero bets, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.River: :D (14.25BB, 3 players)Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls, MP2 calls.Results:Final pot: 17.25BBMP3 Shows Jh KsHero mucks Qd QhMP2 mucks 7c 7d
Gross.... I have an entire catalog of HH's, some much worse than this, even at higher LHE levels that will make your head spin.
I just played the most passive player ever.I don't even know how to describe him.Dealt to ZACH6668 [7c 9c] MORMORN - Calls $2ZACH6668 - Checks*** FLOP *** [Qd 6s 2s]ZACH6668 - ChecksMORMORN - Checks*** TURN *** [Qd 6s 2s] [6d]ZACH6668 - ChecksMORMORN - Checks*** RIVER *** [Qd 6s 2s 6d] [8s]ZACH6668 - ChecksMORMORN - Checks*** SHOW DOWN ***ZACH6668 - Shows [7c 9c] (One pair, sixes) MORMORN - Shows [2d 2c] (Full house, twos full of sixes) MORMORN Collects $10 from main potMaybe this is a good way to do it....Like, he checked the nuts behind on the river like 10 times in 170 hands.He was running SO hot... if he knew how to get value... I'd have prolly lost $1500. It was teh lol. I ended up busting him, hahaha. He won 60% at showdown, and still lost $100.I think I found a picture of him:drinkingbirdgs2.jpg
Just WOW!
AP didn't have their 10/20 HU tables going, so zach started talking to a bunch of random people from support. he talked to one who he said sounded cute so i found her.VIP Host: Welcome to our VIP Department, my name is Adrienne. How may I assist you?MargaretFox: hello adrienneVIP Host: Hi Dustin!MargaretFox: my friend thinks you sound cute and wanted to know your age and location.VIP Host: I live in Costa Rica and I am 22 years old.MargaretFox: that's perfectVIP Host: LOLMargaretFox: do you have a boyfriend? do you date poker players?VIP Host: I don't have a boyfriend.VIP Host: And I don;t know about poker players!MargaretFox: there's some of us worth talking to without getting paid for it.MargaretFox: most, not so much.VIP Host: I bet... some of the phone calls we get are very entertaining.MargaretFox: yeah, most people suck.MargaretFox: well adrienne, i hope to talk to you again soon.VIP Host: Me too, have a good one!MargaretFox: you tooMargaretFox: have a good eveningVIP Host: Thanks!
Nice.....hope there's more to this as I catchup