Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thgts ..PokerStars Game #15933978554: Hold'em Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/03/12 - 18:23:27 (ET)Table 'Jucunda II' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SirWalterR ($84.60 in chips) Seat 2: mase_gotsem ($81 in chips) mase_gotsem: posts small blind $1SirWalterR: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [Ad 5h]mase_gotsem: raises $2 to $4SirWalterR: raises $2 to $6mase_gotsem: calls $2*** FLOP *** [9d Th 6d]SirWalterR: bets $2mase_gotsem: calls $2*** TURN *** [9d Th 6d] [6h]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: calls $4*** RIVER *** [9d Th 6d 6h] [Qh]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: raises $4 to $8SirWalterR: calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***mase_gotsem: shows [Ad 5h] (a pair of Sixes)SirWalterR: shows [Ks Qd] (two pair, Queens and Sixes)SirWalterR collected $39.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $40 | Rake $0.50 Board [9d Th 6d 6h Qh]Seat 1: SirWalterR (big blind) showed [Ks Qd] and won ($39.50) with two pair, Queens and SixesSeat 2: mase_gotsem (button) (small blind) showed [Ad 5h] and lost with a pair of Sixes

another gem then he takes offPokerStars Game #15934017435: Hold'em Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/03/12 - 18:25:07 (ET)Table 'Jucunda II' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SirWalterR ($106.35 in chips) Seat 2: mase_gotsem ($57.25 in chips) mase_gotsem: posts small blind $1SirWalterR: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [5h Ks]mase_gotsem: raises $2 to $4SirWalterR: calls $2*** FLOP *** [Kd 4h 2c]SirWalterR: checks mase_gotsem: bets $2SirWalterR: raises $2 to $4mase_gotsem: calls $2*** TURN *** [Kd 4h 2c] [5c]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: raises $4 to $8SirWalterR: calls $4*** RIVER *** [Kd 4h 2c 5c] [8c]SirWalterR: checks mase_gotsem: bets $4SirWalterR: raises $4 to $8mase_gotsem: calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***SirWalterR: shows [9c 4c] (a flush, Nine high)mase_gotsem: mucks hand SirWalterR collected $47.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $48 | Rake $0.50 Board [Kd 4h 2c 5c 8c]Seat 1: SirWalterR (big blind) showed [9c 4c] and won ($47.50) with a flush, Nine highSeat 2: mase_gotsem (button) (small blind) mucked [5h Ks]

another gem then he takes offPokerStars Game #15934017435: Hold'em Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/03/12 - 18:25:07 (ET)Table 'Jucunda II' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SirWalterR ($106.35 in chips) Seat 2: mase_gotsem ($57.25 in chips) mase_gotsem: posts small blind $1SirWalterR: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [5h Ks]mase_gotsem: raises $2 to $4SirWalterR: calls $2*** FLOP *** [Kd 4h 2c]SirWalterR: checks mase_gotsem: bets $2SirWalterR: raises $2 to $4mase_gotsem: calls $2*** TURN *** [Kd 4h 2c] [5c]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: raises $4 to $8SirWalterR: calls $4*** RIVER *** [Kd 4h 2c 5c] [8c]SirWalterR: checks mase_gotsem: bets $4SirWalterR: raises $4 to $8mase_gotsem: calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***SirWalterR: shows [9c 4c] (a flush, Nine high)mase_gotsem: mucks hand SirWalterR collected $47.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $48 | Rake $0.50 Board [Kd 4h 2c 5c 8c]Seat 1: SirWalterR (big blind) showed [9c 4c] and won ($47.50) with a flush, Nine highSeat 2: mase_gotsem (button) (small blind) mucked [5h Ks]
every time I play LHE this is the stuff that always happens to me. there for i try and stick to NL and O8B

i have no idea how i finished 600 hands +250, lol.got AA once: walk on bb.got KK once: walk on bb.got QQ twice, lost both.got TT three times, lost 2/3.made sets three times, lost 2/3.i should be stuck like 8 brazillion, right?

i have no idea how i finished 600 hands +250, lol.got AA once: walk on bb.got KK once: walk on bb.got QQ twice, lost both.got TT three times, lost 2/3.made sets three times, lost 2/3.i should be stuck like 8 brazillion, right?
Does this thread mean you will no longer be whining in the original challenge thread? :club:
Does this thread mean you will no longer be whining in the original challenge thread? :club:
yes, i'm taking my ball over here and you can't have it anymore. HA!

150 hands @ 2/4 hu down 70 such a frustrating little session i flopped 2 pair 3 times while he flopped top set all 3 with same handi have A9 flop AK9 hes got kki have k7 i 3 bet pre flop K107 he has KK AK flop AKx yes hes got KK just ran horrible and kinda low with online funds so cut myself off cuz i new i wlda tilted it all away lol min bet poker ftl ..

thgts ..PokerStars Game #15933978554: Hold'em Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/03/12 - 18:23:27 (ET)Table 'Jucunda II' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SirWalterR ($84.60 in chips) Seat 2: mase_gotsem ($81 in chips) mase_gotsem: posts small blind $1SirWalterR: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [Ad 5h]mase_gotsem: raises $2 to $4SirWalterR: raises $2 to $6mase_gotsem: calls $2*** FLOP *** [9d Th 6d]SirWalterR: bets $2mase_gotsem: calls $2*** TURN *** [9d Th 6d] [6h]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: calls $4*** RIVER *** [9d Th 6d 6h] [Qh]SirWalterR: bets $4mase_gotsem: raises $4 to $8SirWalterR: calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***mase_gotsem: shows [Ad 5h] (a pair of Sixes)SirWalterR: shows [Ks Qd] (two pair, Queens and Sixes)SirWalterR collected $39.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $40 | Rake $0.50 Board [9d Th 6d 6h Qh]Seat 1: SirWalterR (big blind) showed [Ks Qd] and won ($39.50) with two pair, Queens and SixesSeat 2: mase_gotsem (button) (small blind) showed [Ad 5h] and lost with a pair of Sixes
i hate it. there's nothing in his range that can fold imo. AJ and AK both check the river. fold the river.

i'll be all over this thread once I robusto myself so that I can play 3/6 again(roll is at ~1600 and I need 800 more donk n going). I think I'll have to strongly consider getting some mobnies on AP come april or may

Such a shitty day so far today. I've played 1400 hands and I'm -54. I was +200 at one point and then the ass raping commenced. I did make Gold Star today though. I'll go eat and watch a movie and then come back for a few hundred more hands before bed.

ZOMG, just had one of the funniest sessions i've had in a long time. the guy was tilting in the chat and it was hilarious.i'm super lucky in that i've been able to beat all the good players i've played today, and i'm getting crushed by the bad ones. if it was the other way around i'd be WAY stuck.about 700 hands so far. gotta get that 300 more.

hahaha i love that i can have a great day, win 700 or so after rb, play a 2-7 tourney for funsies, and promptly tilt myself so bad by bubbling a 10 dollar tourney to utter retardation that i can't play an evening session. who wants to drink?

hahaha i love that i can have a great day, win 700 or so after rb, play a 2-7 tourney for funsies, and promptly tilt myself so bad by bubbling a 10 dollar tourney to utter retardation that i can't play an evening session. who wants to drink?
cake owns meeee
ZOMG, just had one of the funniest sessions i've had in a long time. the guy was tilting in the chat and it was hilarious.i'm super lucky in that i've been able to beat all the good players i've played today, and i'm getting crushed by the bad ones. if it was the other way around i'd be WAY stuck.about 700 hands so far. gotta get that 300 more.
u sure wasnt me ? i just about shot myself in the head after berating some guy obv he was gettin luckybut i was on monky ilt b4 i played him so e got the bad end
march122008fv9.jpgwe had an earthquake. :)AP disconnected on me against this fish who wouldn't lose. i c/r the AT9 flop w/ J8 and then blammo. i'm on with support to see what happened. at least i got my near 1K hands in. gonna hit the grindstone again tomorrow. gl all.

absolute <3 66 <3Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $15/$305 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with :D :D UTG calls, Hero raises, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: :qh:3h:club: (6.67SB, 3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.Turn: :icon_clap: (3.33BB, 3 players)BB bets, UTG folds, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero calls.River: :D (9.33BB, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.Results:Final pot: 11.33BBAbsolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$205 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with :icon_clap::D UTG calls, Hero calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.Flop: :D:qh:ts (4SB, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, 2 folds, UTG calls.Turn: :4h (3BB, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG caps, Hero calls.River: :5c (11BB, 2 players)UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: 15BB

Results:Final pot: 11.33BBAbsolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$205 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with :3h:5c UTG calls, Hero calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.Flop: :D :D :D (4SB, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, 2 folds, UTG calls.Turn: :4h (3BB, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets,
i think a jack leads the flop so i don't think QJ is in his range, i think he raises AQ preflop. if he didn't lead the flop or c/r with QJ there's 3 combinations of K :club: Qx he could have. i think there's a lot more combinations of :D:ts hands he wakes up with here.thoughts?
i think a jack leads the flop so i don't think QJ is in his range, i think he raises AQ preflop. if he didn't lead the flop or c/r with QJ there's 3 combinations of K :4h Qx he could have. i think there's a lot more combinations of :ts:D hands he wakes up with here.thoughts?
I think most people c/r the flop here with hearts since my bet looks like a steal. Also, I'm drawing pretty live if he does have a flush. He actually had A :D Q :club:
I think most people c/r the flop here with hearts since my bet looks like a steal. Also, I'm drawing pretty live if he does have a flush. He actually had A :ts Q :club:
hmmm. i find myself at AP saying "well played buddy," this hand is no exception.edit: i'll think about this one more tomorrow.
hmmm. i find myself at AP saying "well played buddy," this hand is no exception.edit: i'll think about this one more tomorrow.
Like on Cake I was playing 20/40, HU from the BB with 22 vs a limper. Flops K72 with 2 clubs, I check call. Turns an off T. check/check. Rivers an A, I lead, raise, I 3bet, he caps, I puke and call and hes got A8. Against a known competent opponent I will prob just call the raise but with no reads, and playing against weaker opponents than I'm used to I don't mind getting more money in than I'm used to in different situations.