How To Activiate The "knockout" Message In Ftp

LOL, I like this message cuz I keep records and I usually have so many tables going I don't remember when I knock someone out. It's nice to see $4 credited to your acct...I can just type that on my spreadsheet.Anyway, I must have accidently turned that feature off. I looked everywhere on the menus for how to turn it on. Nothing. So, I emailed FTP support. A week or so later, they've figured it out. For those of you who want to do it, here is how:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you wish to have this prompt reappear, we will have to change the value of "BountyMsg" using Windows Registry Editor. To do this, please follow the steps below (but be careful not to delete anything other than this unintentionally as it could cause other programs or yoursystem to potentially not work properly):- Click on 'Start' and select 'Run...'- Type in regedit and press 'OK'- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and under Software, find the Full Tilt Poker folder and select it. - Select Options- On the right-hand side of the Registry Editor window, you will see "BountyMsg"; please double-click it- Select "Modify"- Enter a "0" (a zero, without the quotation marks) in the box under "Value data:"- Press OK - Close Windows Registry Editor- Restart your computerRebooting your computer at this stage is a crucial step as it allows Windows to make the registry changes needed, which it can only perform during the shut down and start up phases. Next time you knock someone out of a 'knockout bounty' tournament, the message will appear.

LOL, I like this message cuz I keep records and I usually have so many tables going I don't remember when I knock someone out. It's nice to see $4 credited to your acct...I can just type that on my spreadsheet.Anyway, I must have accidently turned that feature off. I looked everywhere on the menus for how to turn it on. Nothing. So, I emailed FTP support. A week or so later, they've figured it out. For those of you who want to do it, here is how:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you wish to have this prompt reappear, we will have to change the value of "BountyMsg" using Windows Registry Editor. To do this, please follow the steps below (but be careful not to delete anything other than this unintentionally as it could cause other programs or yoursystem to potentially not work properly):- Click on 'Start' and select 'Run...'- Type in regedit and press 'OK'- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and under Software, find the Full Tilt Poker folder and select it. - Select Options- On the right-hand side of the Registry Editor window, you will see "BountyMsg"; please double-click it- Select "Modify"- Enter a "0" (a zero, without the quotation marks) in the box under "Value data:"- Press OK - Close Windows Registry Editor- Restart your computerRebooting your computer at this stage is a crucial step as it allows Windows to make the registry changes needed, which it can only perform during the shut down and start up phases. Next time you knock someone out of a 'knockout bounty' tournament, the message will appear.
Add this code as well:-ShipIT King_Tanner-Select Weekly-Value- x-dollars "x=value retainer"

Lol, just two more reasons I don't use Full Tilt. The length it took for your reply and how stupendous it is to do something so simple.

Hey, at least they responded which is always good for FT. Did they at least get back to you in the same day?
A week or so later, they've figured it out.
Hey, at least they responded which is always good for FT. Did they at least get back to you in the same day?
you been smoking? :)i had a good laugh at somebody earlier (sorry rdog :club:) saying how bad ps customer service has got over the past few months and people would migrate to ftp... sorry but no matter how bad ps gets, i still think that the fact full tilt take 3 days to respond and then its a generic email which is of no use to anybody is just insulting.
LOL please edit your registry....haha thanks FTP!Mark
Had to edit the Mac version of a registry to get Pokerstars' lobby window to stop disappearing every time I opened a table. Credit to PS support for giving me the hack quickly.