Omens Abound - Song

Hugsloogie - rhythm guitar, lead vocalswritten by Daniel Negreanu
Men often keep to themselves- unwilling to show any sensitive side at all, instead opting for a macho exterior, while women are more willing to tap into their emotions and share with others. I found it a bit sad actually, mind you, I didn't hug the guy either- I'm not much into hugs myself.
The page may take a few seconds to load. You can download the song by clicking "Download file", or you can play the song on the page using the box in the upper left-hand corner.

THANK GOD, It's not about me this time !!!! :DLOL.You really did a wonderfull job again Loogie!! WELL DONE..

THANK GOD, It's not about me this time !!!! :DLOL.You really did a wonderfull job again Loogie!! WELL DONE..
Thanks! For those of you in the dark, Pascal is referring to this thread.
Hugsloogie - rhythm guitar, lead vocalswritten by Daniel NegreanuThe page may take a few seconds to load. You can download the song by clicking "Download file", or you can play the song on the page using the box in the upper left-hand corner.
Loog - you need to quote the material in your post, your songs are 10X more entertaining reading along with the original.
Loog - you need to quote the material in your post, your songs are 10X more entertaining reading along with the original.
Done. Thanks. Oh, and I think Nutzbuster's post was sincere...but did that scriptpro guy just rip on me? Holding. Back. Rage.