My Wsop Weekend In Ac

So me and a few friends went up to AC this weekend for the WSOP events. I planned to play the $340 event Friday and then again on Monday. Got there at about 6PM Thursday night to register for Fridays event. Got that taken care of and was deciding whether to play cash or go to sleep. It was wayyyyyy to early for sleep so decided to play at the Trop since thats where we were staying. I only brought about a grand to play cash so I decided to play 1/2. There was no wait so I figured Id spy on some tables and see if I could find one with some lunatics. Immediately I see a guy blind bet for $50 under the gun so I jumped on this table as fast as I could. Not only did I have the same guy calling big flop, turn, and river bets with A high but there was another guy calling big flop, turn, river bets with J high! Yummy, this is gonna be fun...I played a total of 4 hands to the flop and this is how they went.... 46 from the BB with a 664 flop..... 35 from the SB with a k33 flop.... Ac8c on an Ah9c2c flop and all in preflop with KK.... Did not win a single pot the entire session. Lost $400 between these 4 hands so decided to go to sleep for Fridays event. Got to the room and COULD NOT sleep to save my life. I kept thinking about these two guys giving there money away. I sucked it up and got dressed and went back down. Second hand I get QQ and make it $15. Lunatic calls me. Flop is 833 and I bet $40. Lanatic makes it $100 to go. Can this be happening again!?! Did he really flop 8's full? I move in, he calls and shows 89off.... thank you jesus! End up getting all of my $400 back.... went to the room and slept like a baby.Wake up Friday morning very pumped for the event. I have played WPT events but never a WSOP. Im not to excited about the structure or the expected 1,000+ entries but I figured if I can get some chips early I have a good chance. I would condiser myself a pretty good tournament player. Definitely in the top 10% of this particular field. Third hand the player to my right makes it $250 to go. I look at KK and make it $900. He calls and the flop comes 7 high. He checks and I bet $1200. He calls and the turn brings an 8. At this point I have put him on QQ 100% and want to get as much value as I can on the turn and river. I dont know if he can call an all in on the turn so I bet $1500. He calls and now Im certain he will call an all in on the river. River is another 7 and he checked, I move in, and he goes into the tank. He mucks and says he had KK... WHAT!? He leaves himself with 1500 and mucks basically the second nuts? Dont know if it was true but he put me on AA... glad not to chop that pot! Second level I get AA on an all club flop with the A of clubs for a decent pot and flop 4's full against JJ for another good one. From there on I was able to actually put some play into use. The starting stacks are so small that there wasnt much play early on... just sticking it in with the best of it. I honestly was card dead most of the tournament. Only had AK twice, KK twice, AA once and maybe 4 pocket pairs. So I am able to steal enough chips to get in the top 20% in chips. Im leader at every table I get moved to. We make into the money of 99 players around 10PM. At this point I cannot make a hand to save my life! Not even hands I can bluff with. I had two kamikazees in the blind when I was on the button so I didnt want to make plays against em. I finally wake up with TT and Chris Reslock takes a bunch of my chips with AJ. Then I get moved to Steve Dannenmans table! Wow is he a funny ****in dude. Hes chuggin tequila like water. I fold for the next 3 hours not getting a single playable hand. I lose basically 60% of my stack in blinds and antes in 3 hours. We play till 2AM and call it quits for the night. Play resumes the next day at 2PM. I start the day with $49,000 with blinds at 4,000 8,000 1,000 ante. I am able to double up quickly with AK against AJ but again... get NOTHING for two hoursI end up getting blinded to the point that Im sitting in the big blind with only 2.5 big blinds left. Button moves me in and I call with 9To. He has J8 and the flop brings me 3 more outs, gut shot and any pair, but I miss and J high wins. I busted out in 20th place for $1600. I was very sad, this is the deepest Ive ever gone in this type of field live so I was happy about that, but to think that I was 10 players from a WSOP final table and 19 players way from $75,000 was very depressing to have to walk away from. Anyway, thanks for reading. Oh, and just decided to head home Sunday. I was beat and didnt want to play todays event with no sleep.

Button moves me in and I call with 9To. He has J8 and the flop brings me 4 more outs, gut shot and any pair, but I miss and J high wins
Is this possible?
Is this possible?
Haha im so glad you noticed this... I was sitting here thinking it wasn't possible.

anyway....nice cash and play, better to go out card dead than flopping to 2 and getting called all in with bottom pair who catches running clubs for a flush...... :club: (just happened)way to go man

Third hand the player to my right makes it $250 to go. I look at KK and make it $900. He calls and the flop comes 7 high. He checks and I bet $1200. He calls and the turn brings an 8. At this point I have put him on QQ 100% and want to get as much value as I can on the turn and river. I dont know if he can call an all in on the turn so I bet $1500. He calls and now Im certain he will call an all in on the river. River is another 7 and he checked, I move in, and he goes into the tank. He mucks and says he had KK... WHAT!? He leaves himself with 1500 and mucks basically the second nuts?[/lol, 2nd nuts?(yeah i know i overdid it wit the highlighting, the underlining, etc. )good read tho, n1

Third hand the player to my right makes it $250 to go. I look at KK and make it $900. He calls and the flop comes 7 high. He checks and I bet $1200. He calls and the turn brings an 8. At this point I have put him on QQ 100% and want to get as much value as I can on the turn and river. I dont know if he can call an all in on the turn so I bet $1500. He calls and now Im certain he will call an all in on the river. River is another 7 and he checked, I move in, and he goes into the tank. He mucks and says he had KK... WHAT!? He leaves himself with 1500 and mucks basically the second nuts?[/lol, 2nd nuts?(yeah i know i overdid it wit the highlighting, the underlining, etc. )good read tho, n1
You know what I mean. Theres no way either of have anything in this hand but AA KK QQ JJ or TT.