Wednesday Night Fcp Tournament

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't you take me to..........valuetown!!!edit: Villain is Kevin, btw. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (7 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG (t1710)MP1 (t1350)MP2 (t1490)Hero (t1530)Button (t1620)SB (t1480)BB (t1320)Preflop: Hero is CO with 3s.gif, 3d.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t60, 2 folds, BB calls t40.Flop: (t130) 3c.gif, 4c.gif, qh.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t100, BB calls t100.Turn: (t330) qc.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t200, BB calls t200.River: (t730) 9h.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero: bets t500, BB calls t500.Final Pot: t1730Results in white below: Hero has 3s 3d (full house, threes full of queens). BB doesn't show. Outcome: Hero wins t1730.

I assume I'm first out.It's a shame you let such horrid players in this thing Kev.*A real shame.*And I don't mean myself.
How was my play horrid? You didn't raise so I definitely don't put you on an Ace limping UTG. I hit the flop so I called your small bet of 60. Then, I value bet you on the river and I get you to call. I think my play was genius. And your limp UTG was horrible.For the outside world, if this play was terrible, let me know.He limps UTG on 1st hand of tourneySmall blind callsI check with 42oFlop is 9 A 2, club drawSB and I CheckHe bets 60 into a 60 potI call and a 2 hits the turn.I check and call his 120 betriver is 8 of clubsI think he checks his draw on the turn so i don't put him on a flushI lead out with 400 and he calls and mucksWas my play bad? What do you think he had?
I assume I'm first out.It's a shame you let such horrid players in this thing Kev.*A real shame.*And I don't mean myself.
I still say you shoulda just flat called the turn with the straight, making sure the river doesnt pair, then go allin cause he still calls with A9 then, and if it does pair, you can save the rest of your chips.
I still say you shoulda just flat called the turn with the straight, making sure the river doesnt pair, then go allin cause he still calls with A9 then, and if it does pair, you can save the rest of your chips.
Which hand is this? I don't remember this hand and the only hands he played were against me. Do tell?

Ugh. My fucking wife tells me 30 minutes before this is supposed to start that she needs the computer to type a paper (mind you, she has her own laptop that I'm not allowed to d/l poker sites on) So, of course, I get pissed off, unregister for this, and let her have the damn thing....THEN, 7 minutes after it starts, she strolls out and sits down on the couch beside me and says, "Ok, all done." I swear, I could've done some bad things. Now, instead of Eddie's tourney, I'm playing in this stupid $3.30 MTT donkament. /rant

I'm out. Tried a bluff and got caught. Oh well.....Had a great time though.Eddie, thank you for the good time. I wish you nothing but the best in the future. People like you make this the best forum there is.Take care and may all your hands hold up.

Hey guys :)Damn laundry and bubble bath lol - I forgot how late it was - alas missing entry. I was out shopping today lol - didn't get home until 11 - I will rail for the final table - but I wanted to thank you eddie for extending me the invitation to join, even though I am a n00b :)Good luck guys :club:

Ugh. My fucking wife tells me 30 minutes before this is supposed to start that she needs the computer to type a paper (mind you, she has her own laptop that I'm not allowed to d/l poker sites on) So, of course, I get pissed off, unregister for this, and let her have the damn thing....THEN, 7 minutes after it starts, she strolls out and sits down on the couch beside me and says, "Ok, all done." I swear, I could've done some bad things. Now, instead of Eddie's tourney, I'm playing in this stupid $3.30 MTT donkament. /rant
wifes are -EV obv !
wifes are -EV obv !
Women in general are evil.We conspire against you men then show cleavage and give that cute dumb smile :)Works every time.
Hey guys :)Damn laundry and bubble bath lol - I forgot how late it was - alas missing entry. I was out shopping today lol - didn't get home until 11 - I will rail for the final table - but I wanted to thank you eddie for extending me the invitation to join, even though I am a n00b :)Good luck guys :ts
Mmmmmm. Now I'll be able to sleep with nice dreams. :club:

lolololol gg everyonedamn TwinsCubsFan i think everytime i play a tourny with you we end up getting it all in and you outdraw me every damn time......next time i hold damn it!! :)thanks for the tourny Eddie, kind gesture

Ok, i gotta be up at 6am so im going to bed. Im not sure if the tourney will still be in the lobby tomorrow so can someone just post who finished where for how much $$ and i'll match them tomorrow.Thanks

Ok, i gotta be up at 6am so im going to bed. Im not sure if the tourney will still be in the lobby tomorrow so can someone just post who finished where for how much $$ and i'll match them tomorrow.Thanks
Dude, you rock....