Wednesday Night Fcp Tournament

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work and thanks for the kind gesture.Now I have to figure out a way to get $11 on PS. :club:
PM me and Ill stake you if u want. Even if you are a limit donk :ts

First off WTG bro, nice lil cash there..... and thanks for giving back to the FCP community.... I will be PMing you today... again thanks and congrats

wow, congrats on all the wins...lots of work there!i'd love to play and will send a pm but will need a cash swap from anyone willing to send me the 11 on ps for my 11 on ftp...J
I won't be home for about 5 hours, but if you still haven't found a trade, I will swap you. I will ship first, of course (with my post count I wouldn't expect anything less). Actually that would help me out as I think my roll on FT is about $.04I don't think I will be allowed to play this one, again because I don't post much, but even though I won't be playing I would still like to say "THANKS" to Eddie for the awesome gesture.

Sweet score man. I'm sure it feels good to run good in a spot like that. Appreciate the bonus tourney you're running, too. I'm planning on adding more stars funds on....WEDNESDAY! so I will more than likely PM you that day if I can make it, and i think I can.

Well done Eddie! And quite a generous gesture as well. The starting time is actually great for me. I work nights. So I will PM you.Congratulations.

Congrats on the score and for being so generous!By the way, I sent you a trade offer in the fantasy football league about a week go if you didn't notice - lol
I think you both are in need of a QB, say like Eli Manning!!! Make me some offers people :PCongrats Eddie!!!

Way to go man. I hope to run up those steps as well. I made it to step 2 and busted out. I shouldn't have played it when I was tired after work.I doubt I'll be able to play in this tourney you're setting up, but should I miraculously get Wednesday night off, I'll be PMing you like a mad man. Very awesome you're doing this.Congrats again on the step run.

Here's the deal. For those of you who havn't visited the step thread, I played a step 3 satellite to the WSOP last night. Won that, played step 4, won that. Played step 5 and won that, then played step 6 and took that down for $10,000 seat + $2,500 in cash. I am not 21 however so I will be take the $10,000 in cash aswell. So, in celebration. Wednesday night I have set up a private tourney to start midnight EST(so if your on the east coast it'll technically be thrusday).Tournament ID #80399156The buyin is $11 and I am adding $500 to the prizepool.I am also placing a $50 bounty on myself.Now because I can't set up the tourney with an extra $500 this is how I'm doing it;This tournament isn't open to everyone however it is to most people. All you have to do is PM me asking for the password. If you are common poster of FCP I will send you the password back. I will close registration 15 minutes before the event starts, so I can calculate, and post what the additional payouts will be. The additional payouts will obviously have to be shipped by me once the tournament is over.Good luck to all that play.
Wow! Hella job! Congrats man. Sorry I can't enter your tourney but that's just too late for an old fart.Brann
What an awesome gesture! Definitely +EV for anyone that plays, but midnight on a weekday!??? If wasnt for that I would definitely request a PW. Again, congrats on the ME score!
2nd!!!!

I log on and see 31 PM, lolz.To answer gib's question the $500 will be split amongst everyone that cashes.I'll be PMing password later.