Top Pair, No Flush Draw! ($55 Fo On Ps)

Villain seems pretty bad so far, but I have no solid reads. Should this be an easy fold?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1000 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 (t49148)CO (t18710)Button (t25824)SB (t16800)BB (t20845)UTG (t19256)UTG+1 (t5440)MP1 (t19735)Hero (t39981)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 4 :D , A :D . 3 folds, Hero raises to t2500, 4 folds, BB calls t1500.Flop: (t4800) 8 :club: , A :4h , 7 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets to t3400, BB raises to t18245 (All-in), Hero ?

You are a tiny favorite or a huge dog here most of the time.
WordI prolly play it the same, and fold..If I think Villain is aggro, I might even check behind here to keep pot control because my hand does have showdown value..However, I hate letting someone draw to a flush for free..

I insta-fold here. I also bet about 3,000 on the flop. I know that's kind of nit picky, but it makes it a little easier to get away from. Not only that, if villain doesn't have the flush, he might think you're trying to suck him in(doubtful though).This almost looks like a squeeze play from the BB now that I went back and looked at it again. Definitely find a better spot though.Edit: Did the converter mess up?? If the pot was $5,500 then your flop bet is fine. But if the pot was $4,800 then I like a bet of $2,700-3,000 much more.