5 stakes to todays 100k.50/50 +stakebackNo post count requirements or bullshit like that, just tell me why I should invest 10 bucks in you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

because i am a nice guy.... and i will make you a brazillionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dollars... i promise :Dtearly_123 ( chesterfield )

because most stake posts usually require a high number of post requirements, so therefore I hardly ever get staked? Was that sad enough :icon_biggrin:Oh and because I never accept all in without to see teh floop...or something like that.Edit: And because I think it's completely idiotic to sell the naming rights to Wrigley, which I heard they were consideringAmlew56 (Dublin)

I'm not a freak or a weird dude?I have a hot avatar?Questions are a good thing?
I AM a freak and kind of a weird dude....and my wife pissed me off last night, so she slept on the couch in the living room while I got the bed. I RULE!freak2304 (Lawrence)

I would like one. I usually agree with most of your posts and think I could do well today.Hub Dub 04 (Menlo Park obv)Ty

I AM a freak and kind of a weird dude....and my wife pissed me off last night, so she slept on the couch in the living room while I got the bed. I RULE!freak2304 (Lawrence)
WINNER!!!!

SSDAS(liverpool)Because i have a 200% ROI (Sample size? What sample size???)

im good... and ill probably win it.vtlaxer09 (falls church)
blufferdave (fcp)because obv i am in FTW

Cause I am on fire today!!In the sunday brawl and playing in the EPT San Remo qualifier on full tilt which i won through a satellite, doin ok in the brawl also cloanpaon69 is username onfulltilt if yas wanna rail, feels like my day!

1. I've never played the 100K (mostly play on FT)2. I could buy in directly, but that would represent 33% of my PS "roll" (obv brag post)3. I'm a helluva nice guy : )bbgun5310 (Cantonment)

Man all the steaks today are in the 100k which I sattied into last night. I should have saved my FPP's!!! GL to you and your horsies.
Or, unregister from it, save the $T, and go w/ a stake if that's what you'd rather do.
Man all the steaks today are in the 100k which I sattied into last night. I should have saved my FPP's!!! GL to you and your horsies.
hummmm you could just unregister and get the t-dollars and play on someone elses stake... just a though

Ya but I dont want to take away from someone else.Also, Im not really sure how T$ work and all that. I have never sold them or whatever you do.If anyone would care to explain them that would be cool though

5 stakes to todays 100k.50/50 +stakebackNo post count requirements or bullshit like that, just tell me why I should invest 10 bucks in you.
You're not drunk and gonna pass out again are you?
Shipped GL50/50 +stakebbgun5310 Hub Dub 04 20TN40 SSDASblufferdave
Thank you sir!