I changed my guess..........hell, I may have to change it again! I agree with RG, I doubt you only had one :club:
Im surprisingly not much of a drinker anymore.. i used to be a hugeeeeeeee drinker.. but now im just an old nit.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprisingly not much of a drinker anymore.. i used to be a hugeeeeeeee drinker.. but now im just an old nit.
Just for future reference, does old mean your out of high school or headed to AARP? LOLGL in the tournies today, TJ and thanks for giving back to FCP!!!

TJ, you had one of all of them.=) Ship da stake!

I had a beer on Wednesday... There are 7 options below.. guess which one I had and ill stake you in 100k on Stars.. 5 steaks total.. must have 1k+ posts and not be a scamming peice of shit..First 5 that get it right win stakeage.A. CoronaB. Miller LiteC. Bud LightD. Coors LightE. Spotted CowF. Samuel AdamsG. Milwaukees Best
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i should have you ship me some of that. tasted it when i was in GB in october and that shit is goooooood
so who won for railage?GL horses and TJJ
Only one person got it right that fit the criteria and didn't change their answer.. and he cant even play this week.. next week I wont make it as tough I guess..lol. The answer was Bud Light... usually its corona, but I was feelin frisky... oh and I had only 1
Only one person got it right that fit the criteria and didn't change their answer.. and he cant even play this week.. next week I wont make it as tough I guess..lol. The answer was Bud Light... usually its corona, but I was feelin frisky... oh and I had only 1
What if I know that you have a hot-pink T-mobile sidekick 3. Does that count for anything?