Is This A Good Time For A Blocking Bet?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($5.94)CO ($2.18)Button ($1.84)SB ($1.22)BB ($6.98)Hero ($6.23)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif. Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, CO calls $0.08, Button calls $0.08, 2 folds.Flop: ($0.27) Tspade.gif, Adiamond.gif, 2spade.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.18, CO calls $0.18, Button folds.Turn: ($0.63) 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.2, CO calls $0.20.River: ($1.03) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2, CO calls $1.72 (All-In).Final Pot: $4.47Button had been fairly quiet, I'd seen him raise one hand earlier, I called OOP with sixes and then made a probe bet on a 752 flop, he folded. I figured since that hand was the first time I'd seen him raise in about 4 rotations he was probably tight and a little passive. When he called I gave him credit for a reasonable hand.The CO was a bit of a wacky lag. He had come over the top of two of my raises all in, and had been open shoving his stack into 50 cents pots. I discounted him having a reasonable hand here as he just smooth called.On the flop I suspected the button would raise me, but surprisingly he just called. I was also concerned because the ten had flopped meaning I was probably not ahead of any ace in his range.On the turn I am not really sure what hand to put him on, but I still suspected he had an ace and decided to try a blocking bet as I had a draw to the nut flush. Am I missing any value by not betting more here?

Yes, i don't see this as a blocking bet at all because you have a really strong hand, bet $.5.

TP good kicker at $2NL = try to get stacks in the middle. Also, you are probably greatly overthinking this whole hand for the opponents you are facing. 90% of them have no clue what they are doing so trying to assign ranges is almost a waste of time. You can simply bet your good hands knowing you are getting called by alot worse the vast majority of the time.