To celebrate the end of busy season and my return to poker, I am offering 3 stakes to the 100k tomorrow. To earn them, let's play trivia. The rules are as follows: 1) you must play the 100k tomorrow.2) we split any cash 50/50 - no stakeback.3) You must have been an FCP member for at least 6 months to play4) You may only answer ONE question in your reply - first one to answer ALL parts of a question correctly wins5) Post your stars name AND city with your answer - otherwise you are dq'edNow on to the questions:1) Who was the last Wake Forest Demon Deacon to be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft? Who drafted him? What position did he play at Wake?2) Who was the last 4 year college player to be taken first overall in the NBA draft? What college did he attend? What team drafted him?3) Name 3 men's basketball players who have had their numbers retired by Wake Forest.Good luck!Horses: Theseed2.0 (adam716x)theinvestor (chuckgellasc)bengy3 (bengy3)GL! Please post in this thread how you do!

1. Chris Paul, played PG at Wake, drafted by New OrleansI dont want a stake, so a free answer to someone who does
The Public School System has failed you my Friend

1) Who was the last Wake Forest Demon Deacon to be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft? Who drafted him? What position did he play at Wake?Calvin Pace. Arizona Cardinals. Defensive End.

I don't want the stake, so someone else can use the answer for mine...I think its right, not positive about Chappell though...he did have a son who was terrible for Wisconsin so maybe they took his jersey down.

1) Who was the last Wake Forest Demon Deacon to be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft? Who drafted him? What position did he play at Wake?Calvin Pace. Arizona Cardinals. Defensive End.
Name and City.

This is some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen. The last five wanted to see a chop, but one dude would not respond. (I don't think he spoke english) He was in top 3 in chips, he ended up busting out. Support would not come before that. They finally got support there and when he asked everyone to sit out, except each time one person would not sit out. So tourney kept goin as like 4 guys were sitting out. The shortstacked giu was pissed and said he folded jj. Finally got stopped for chop, just funny happenings. Short stack is causing problems.

HostJuan [support]: Thank you for holding! These are the terms:HostJuan [support]: royalcrown66 $15,385.31HostJuan [support]: RobDaBank $8,663.13HostJuan [support]: skipbro $7,735.38HostJuan [support]: NOXQZEZ $6,216.19HostJuan [support]: + $4,000.00 for the winnerHostJuan [support]: If you agree to these terms, please say "I agree"NOXQZEZ: i already got 5k guaranteed - i need 7k to do the dealNOXQZEZ: 800 more for the small stackroyalcrown66: no dealroyalcrown66: I want what the numbers say or no dealskipbro: no dealRobDaBank: no dealRobDaBank: numbers or nothingskipbro: no dealroyalcrown66: numbers or nothingNOXQZEZ: okNOXQZEZ: okroyalcrown66: skip...would you deal by the numbers?NOXQZEZ: tttskipbro: play on thenHostJuan [support]: Ok, I will resume the event nowNOXQZEZ: ok do the numbers ill just win the 4k thenRobDaBank: no on the chip chop skip?RobDaBank: hold supportskipbro: noHostJuan [support]: Sureskipbro: too much arroganceskipbro: lets playNOXQZEZ: want to do the chip count or notRobDaBank: ok, we keep playingroyalcrown66: ok....let's do itskipbro: gl !!RobDaBank: gl guysRobDaBank: please restartHostJuan [support]: Resume it now?HostJuan [support]: Oklol