What would you as a Tournament player like to see change in the poker world?new things, suggestions and stuff that can contribute to the poker tournament competition.

posting this in two different forums on 2+2 wasn't enough for you?
i see now that i have fans. its amazing how people write down this comments that has nothing to do with the topic . the double post on 2+2 was by mistake and i apologize if it hurt you in anyway. you dont have something interesting to say , just dont.
lol :icon_clap:just to let you know i am not clapping ^^ at any of the responses, i am clapping at my avatar
You're clapping, many others are fapping.
What would you as a Tournament player like to see change in the poker world?
i'd like to see idiots stop making new threads
lol :icon_clap:just to let you know i am not clapping ^^ at any of the responses, i am clapping at my avatar
Her jeans are going in the WRONG direction

i am trying to understand why people who only want to curse or say stuff that have nothing to do with the subjects write things down? is it to gain more posts to the list?? please dont comment anymore. i got the idea of the people here and the level of most.

i am trying to understand why people who only want to curse or say stuff that have nothing to do with the subjects write things down? is it to gain more posts to the list?? please dont comment anymore. i got the idea of the people here and the level of most.
You've been here a year longer than me, and you're just now figuring this out? We're just giving you a hard time. See thing is, there are regular discussions on changes all the time.DN posted up about showing a card in tournaments about 2 weeks ago.If you want a good discussion, bring up a topic that has people "up in arms" so to speak. Honestly, without a good heading, you're gonna get goofy answers. I mean really, if there was a way they could filter out donks for tournaments, that'd be my change. Haha. People that go all in with KJ when they still have a full stack left, etc, etc. I'd definitely change the show one, show all rule that is the hot topic. Psychology is a HUGE part of poker, and showing one card is such a great tool to use. It's a shame that they have this silly rule in place.