that was a sik house. what did elezra do before poker to make his money?also, lol at the presenter, if you watch the vid at 6.31, she picks the baby up and then is about to kiss the baby and realises half way that its not her baby and stops herself just in time. lol, dumbassaments
He is jewish, they are born into money.... :club:
showcasing yet another reason why Business>Poker.
Obv....but you make it sound real easy though. I know A LOT of adults that have been busto all their life trying to start successful businesses that have failed, restaurants, nightclubs, stores, etc.. I also have 30 year old friends who own like 3 or 4 different businesses and live really well, in a nice house and drive nice cars but don't clear 150k a year and can only afford nice stuff through credit and living a super stingy life style. Most of the millionaires I know outside of poker have good jobs and lived miserably for 15 or 20 years until they got to be VP of some sicko company or whatev, and the other few were born into lots of money that allowed them to start investing in things like real estate with pretty much 0 risk or effort. Business > Poker in the amount of money you can potentially make, but I think it's WAY easier to get rich off poker than business and the lifestyle isn't even close. imo
Business > Poker in the amount of money you can potentially make, but I think it's WAY easier to get rich off poker than business and the lifestyle isn't even close. imo
Right, depends on your definition of rich I guess. Its much easier to make 1 or 2 million in poker than it is just about anywhere, but if you want to be "wealthy" poker just isn't going to cut it.And ya obv in business you will have to work your ass and won't be able to live the lifestyle of a poker pro. (until you retire/semi-retire then Eli will be chilling on a yacht in the Caribbean playing chinese for like 10k a pt w/Ivey)

Omg. That was awesome.Anyone has an idea of how much something like that would cost? Seriously, I have no idea. Like, 2 or 3 million?Really cool.

Says it all.Nice house though.
So ya think he's a donator?I loved his comment about every hand being 6 & 7 way pots p/f with a raise. LOL @ advertising.
that was a sik house. what did elezra do before poker to make his money?also, lol at the presenter, if you watch the vid at 6.31, she picks the baby up and then is about to kiss the baby and realises half way that its not her baby and stops herself just in time. lol, dumbassaments
Read the cardplayer profile link. Chicks dig babies. It's kind of what they do. I'd volunteer myself to help her make a baby. How many male chauvinists does it take to screw in a light bulb? none, let her cook in the dark