Dear Hollywoodafd,

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Transformers, GI Joe's, and Micro Machines, but I never played with them at the same time.The scale would be way off.
LESS THAN THREE!thundercats.jpgi don't think i had the whole set or anything, but i know i had some of em.
Here's where the great debate comes in.Who is the WORST poster of all time?We have:FWPErik RylandGmanshadeHollywoodAFDFleurSick_boy (His time was short, but it was annoying nonetheless)JFarrell20AKAConditionerTrebortheredpillteneightiowa's finestthecorporation3/JMoney2681ripptydeTopDollarsuerteFeel free to add on any names.
I don't think there will be too many disagreements.
Big_Wheel_original.jpgI used to love this too. My brother and I had one that had a hand brake on the rear right whell thay you could do power slides with.
onion_imagearticle1358.jpgYES!
The Ewock village? you son of a bitch!!!!! That's the holy grail, right there.
I have a cousin that is 7 months older than me. We basically grew up like brothers and we had the largest Star Wars collection of anyone we ever knew. Kids would bike from across town just to see our Star Wars stuff. Ewok village, Millenium Falcon, Jabba's Pit, the whole nine yards.
I have a cousin that is 7 months older than me. We basically grew up like brothers and we had the largest Star Wars collection of anyone we ever knew. Kids would bike from across town just to see our Star Wars stuff. Ewok village, Millenium Falcon, Jabba's Pit, the whole nine yards.
I had jabba's pit and the falcon, but the Ewok village.. oh, that is tooo sweet.You guys remember the "proofs of purchase" that you could collect, and send it to get cool limited edition stuff, like the Emperor, and the Refrigerator Perry GI Joe..
I will now be expressing all of my emotions online through cat picturesfeb5_cats.jpg
^^^^ Well played. My co-workers are looking at me funny for laughing maniacally like that out of the blue.
Dude...that's lame. I expect more...even from you. You are the "worm" to the bullies...the little guy that follows around and goes "Yea...dat's right. What he said! You tell him, Spike."
ummm.. he's adding content where there is none and actually trying to get a legitimate discussion going in a thread where there pretty much is none. He's to be commended, truthfully.
I had jabba's pit and the falcon, but the Ewok village.. oh, that is tooo sweet.You guys remember the "proofs of purchase" that you could collect, and send it to get cool limited edition stuff, like the Emperor, and the Refrigerator Perry GI Joe..
I had the village, but I never had the milleniun falcon.. that was *my* holy grail... I had rich neighbors, so i got to play with just about anything.. I did have a killer collection of the mini's back in the mid-80s, but I can't find images of those on the web *anywhere* for some reason so.....lets not forget this bad boy at the grocery store:star_wars_cabinet2.jpgstar_wars2.jpgbtw.. anyone having trouble getting laid is obviously not sporting one of these:darth_vader_sports_bag.jpg
"i recieved a link from a friend on here" hahahah I call bs on that completely. I think the sun is more likely to rise in the west than you are to having a friend here, much less one that would link you a burn I was making on rod that you were too stupid to understand. out the friend, or shut the fck up, 'cause we aren't buying it.
It's true, a friend of his actually sent him an instant message on AIM to tell him about this thread. In fact, due to my super-elite hacking skills, I have been able to obtain a copy of this AIM conversation, and will now share it with you:HollywoodAFD2 (8:30 PM): Hey buddy, you should come see what that bad bully BigD is saying about you on FCP.HollywoodAFD2 (8:30 PM): http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=119422HollywoodAFD (8:31 PM): LOL, that's so cute. I'll respond now.HollywoodAFD2 (8:31 PM): I thought you might like to. You haven't hit 50 posts today yet.HollywoodAFD (8:32 PM): I know, thanks.HollywoodAFD2 (8:32 PM): No, thank you.HollywoodAFD (8:32 PM): God, you're so good looking.HollywoodAFD2 (8:33 PM): So are you.HollywoodAFD (8:33 PM): We should have sex right now.HollywoodAFD2 (8:33 PM): That we should.Due to the graphic nature of the rest of this conversation, I'll leave it at that.