A Couple Of Question About Depositing On Pokerstars

So, I'm looking to make a deposit on PokerStars for the first time and hoped you guys could provide me some info. I read the info that was on the site, but I still am not 100% sure on the process.What's the deal with ePassporte? Is it essentially a way to bypass the restrictions my credit card has on charges to gambling sites? Are deposits instantaneous? Also, how do cash outs work?Also, are there any bonus codes or whatnot I should use for a first depost?Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

I actually don't have a debit card. I have credit cards, and a checking account.
Try the credit card...they were working on PS last month
Tried both my Mastercard and my Visa. Both were denied.
Then you'll need to create an E-passporte account and use your credit card to fund it. It is usually instant, you'll just pay $5 to E-passporte everytime you add funds.
Or use E-Checks with your checking account.
Listen to Kurt......echecks > epassporte. Echecks has no fees and the money is in your account in seconds. Epassporte has fees to deposit and withdraw and it takes a while to set up/verify the account. The deposit code is on the PStars website......I think you get 100% up to $50. There are no super sign up bonuses.

I love echecks too. One ? though. I tried withdrawing via echeck a couple days ago back to my checking and was told it would take 24-48 hours to process and the funds were still in my stars account, they want me to go busto or what? Anyways, its been over 48 hours and still no accept or decline. Whats up?

Tried both my Mastercard and my Visa. Both were denied.
MMMMM I used my Mastercard on my first deposit, had no problems. In fact I have 2 Mastercards and had no problems with either of them on PS.STRANGE....
MMMMM I used my Mastercard on my first deposit, had no problems. In fact I have 2 Mastercards and had no problems with either of them on PS.STRANGE....
It has nothing to do with it being "Visa" or "Mastercard". What matters is whether the issuer of the card will allow it to be used on an online gaming site. Most American banks won't.I'm Canadian and my CIBC Visa will work but my Royal Bank Visa won't because the banks have different policies.
I love echecks too. One ? though. I tried withdrawing via echeck a couple days ago back to my checking and was told it would take 24-48 hours to process and the funds were still in my stars account, they want me to go busto or what? Anyways, its been over 48 hours and still no accept or decline. Whats up?
Ever try emailing Stars?Also, eChecks rocks my socks.

Sounds like e-check is the way to go. I'm assuming that this is a secure transaction. I'm a little leary of giving out my bank account information on the internet, but I want to play, so I'll probably just do it. Thanks everyone.