Tpnk Oop In A Multi-way Pot

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($31.50)UTG ($5.75)UTG+1 ($5.10)MP1 ($25.25)MP2 ($26.40)MP3 ($15.65)CO ($13)Button ($14.50)Hero ($35.10)Preflop: Hero is SB with 7d.gif, 8d.gif. UTG calls $0.25, 4 folds, CO checks, Button calls $0.25, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) 7h.gif, 3s.gif, 6c.gif(5 players)Hero bets $0.9, BB calls $0.90, UTG folds, CO folds, Button folds.Turn: ($3.05) th.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $3.05I hate situations like these, how do you play the flop/turn?

This is fine. Bet/fold the turn... about half the pot sounds right... check-calling will end up spewing too many chips.it's not *no* kicker... at least it gave you a gutterball to hit.

This is fine. Bet/fold the turn... about half the pot sounds right... check-calling will end up spewing too many chips.it's not *no* kicker... at least it gave you a gutterball to hit.
Agreed.

My plan for this hand would be to check the flop and take a free card and improve.My plan B would be to check-raise any bet from the button.You bet here. Good. Probably you planned to take it down straight away. BB called. Bad.He could have been floating with overs, chasing with a draw or simply have flopped a straight or two pair. For me this is a check/fold on turn and river.

My plan for this hand would be to check the flop and take a free card and improve.My plan B would be to check-raise any bet from the button.You bet here. Good. Probably you planned to take it down straight away. BB called. Bad.He could have been floating with overs, chasing with a draw or simply have flopped a straight or two pair. For me this is a check/fold on turn and river.
both your plans are extremely weak plays imoyou probably get bet out of a lot of pots
Plan A: we likely flopped the best hand and you want to give 4 opponents a potential free card to hit their overs, not good. We need to bet out here for value and to try to thin out the number of players seeing the turn.Plan B: check raising is horrible, do you expect a worse hand to call your raise? By check raising you are essentially turning your hand into a pure bluff.