i might come if i can get a ride? even if the ride exists, i'm at like 40-50%. convince me, ****ers. i have a long weekend of poker to put in.kurt, wax=chris :club:
See, first guess!!And you gotta come! Just Gotta!!You said sunday, and it's on sunday. You can play double today. Open up that 2nd table.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am def. a newbie posting wise but I have been around forever... Would I be welcome to join the game? 23 y/o from bucktown (NW city).def. interested.

Tell wax to come. I forget his name, it's like Chris or Mike or something normal like that. Right? "Short name, Sam, Moe, Sol?"
He would come, but its his bday on Saturday and I'm flying him in to Phoenix (shhhh its a surprise still) to go to a couple Cubs games with me.Mark
He would come, but its his bday on Saturday and I'm flying him in to Phoenix (shhhh its a surprise still) to go to a couple Cubs games with me.Mark
Thought you were supposed to cheer up a guy on his birthday. sigh.
LOL this was from an AIM conversation we had a bit ago:[15:24] NoSup4U: also[15:24] NoSup4U: the weather here[15:24] NoSup4U: ****ing fantastic[15:24] NoSup4U: in two days I'm going to be sitting on the grassy outfield lawn watching the cubbies lose[15:24] NoSup4U: holla![15:25] wax120: shut up[15:25] wax120: we are winning[15:26] NoSup4U: lol we'll see :club:
LOL this was from an AIM conversation we had a bit ago:[15:24] NoSup4U: also[15:24] NoSup4U: the weather here[15:24] NoSup4U: ****ing fantastic[15:24] NoSup4U: in two days I'm going to be sitting on the grassy outfield lawn watching the cubbies lose[15:24] NoSup4U: holla![15:25] wax120: shut up[15:25] wax120: we are winning[15:26] NoSup4U: lol we'll see :club:
K....1st....doesn't he read here? It would be not such a surprise if he reads this!!!2nd...How does one get on an airplane to Phoenix....u know....just by random?=)
K....1st....doesn't he read here? It would be not such a surprise if he reads this!!!2nd...How does one get on an airplane to Phoenix....u know....just by random?=)
He does but he won't be on the forum today I dont think. I sent him the plane and game tickets in the mail and they should arrive today, so that how he'll find out. His fiance will make sure he checks the mail before they go out tonight.Mark
He does but he won't be on the forum today I dont think. I sent him the plane and game tickets in the mail and they should arrive today, so that how he'll find out. His fiance will make sure he checks the mail before they go out tonight.Mark
U are the ultimate surprise planner sir!I swear....if I didn't know both of u guys...and have actually seen your lovely women....this whole thing would seem.....
U are the ultimate surprise planner sir!I swear....if I didn't know both of u guys...and have actually seen your lovely women....this whole thing would seem.....
For sure. He's a hotty! It sounds like my letter didn't make it there today, I hate the postal service. I sent it Tuesday jeez. I guess I'll send him a link to this thread?Mark
For sure. He's a hotty! It sounds like my letter didn't make it there today, I hate the postal service. I sent it Tuesday jeez. I guess I'll send him a link to this thread?Mark
You should know this based on poker cashout checks.Pretty sure mine was approved last Friday, still not here.
You should know this based on poker cashout checks.Pretty sure mine was approved last Friday, still not here.
lol do you have a job Kurt? You've been here since like 7 am
This is so sweet. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll certainly be hungover. We'll finally have time to sip lattes and talk about fashion together. So fabulous!
This was cold. True, but cold. We will win though for sure. It's a meaningless game, so of course we will. Obv.
lol do you have a job Kurt? You've been here since like 7 am
I've come and gone, but no, my job is literally my rakeback site now. So tell ur friends, lol.
This is so sweet. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll certainly be hungover. We'll finally have time to shotgun beers and talk sports. Kick ass!
uyp(ungayed your post)
that's a really bad precedent to set. now you'll have to ungay like 2/3 of fcp.
If he can manage to get to you first, it's like cutting off the head. :)But no, are you coming sunday or what? I can drive if need be. You'll have to wakeup before noon though. So start going to bed early.
ya I dunno..I really want to come :club:
Then tell him to stop being a bitch and learn to play poker like a man.If it's a girl, then tell her to know her role and come bake some pies.