K-rock2525 Rail Call!

Thanks for the support guys, I would like to know your opinions of the TT<KK hand if you were watching. I just about folded it, as I wasn't just flatting with it there as I think its spewey. But I would like to know your thoughts, thanks again.

Thanks for the support guys, I would like to know your opinions of the TT<KK hand if you were watching. I just about folded it, as I wasn't just flatting with it there as I think its spewey. But I would like to know your thoughts, thanks again.
one word, starts with a c, rhymes with "colddeck".folding's tight, flatting is spewwy... hard to play it different.Anything other than playing aggressively is probably classified under "folding up the pay chart".You fold out many of the flips and steals, and you aren't in horrible shape against calling range once you factor in the $$EV you gain from folds.
Can you post the HH again? werent you 2nd in chips?.. I remember originally seeing the hand and thinkin it was spew.. but It was the tail end of it and I really didn't look to see how the hand developed..

Nah, I dont have the HH but I think i was 2nd in chips with like 165k maybe, and he had 120k. He was utg+1 and raised to 18k at 3-6k, and than i made it 54k, than he 4 bet allin, and I was commited callin another 70k into 192k or soemthing. I can't flat pre in this spot, but I've talked to a couple of people and they said they would of done same thing, but I think I could have found a fold here idk.