I was going to watch TTMR, But since I only read 3 good reviews here..NO WAY :club:

Damon had the Oscar all but wrapped up this year after releasing his finest work to date, co-starring Sarah Silverman. But I think Brad Pitt's spot-on performance of a Fed-Ex driver in the sequel may cost Damon some votes...

Wow, remind me to never listen to your review of a movie. Damon's best performance ever and an absolutely amazing film.
I really liked Talented Mr. Ripley when I saw it way back when. Damon is a fantastic actor. I think the best performance I've seen him give was in a relatively not so great movie that came out about a year ago called The Good Sheperd. The movie is about a founding member of the CIA and is rather boring, meanders alot and doesn't really go anywhere, but Matt Damon is terrific. I thought Roger Ebert's review of it was spot on. http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...S/61222002/1023
I really liked Talented Mr. Ripley when I saw it way back when. Damon is a fantastic actor. I think the best performance I've seen him give was in a relatively not so great movie that came out about a year ago called The Good Sheperd. The movie is about a founding member of the CIA and is rather boring, meanders alot and doesn't really go anywhere, but Matt Damon is terrific. I thought Roger Ebert's review of it was spot on. http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...S/61222002/1023
I went and saw the Good Shepard with a guy that was very high in the intelligence field for the US govnerment and his son. As I was watching this I thought: "Wow this movie is probably really speaking to the guy with the relationship of the son etc." When we left he said: "That movie sucked"Talented Mr Ripley left me feeling the need to shower. But as a performance, Matt Damon's best. After Stuck on You of course.mattdamonheader_435.jpg
I just watched the movie last night. Does anyone have a pic of FCP INFO that they can put beside Tom Ripley? I kept thinking I was seeing Bob (FCP INFO), it was creepy. Great movie btw.
This is the most recent pic I can find of Bob. It was on "throw back jerseys" night. I thought black and white imaging would add to the theme. Obv he was bragging about his hat trick! :club:FCP_Info.jpg

i stopped this movie 1/2 way through a few yrs ago..too boring..watched it in its entirety recently...a little more interesting this time around, but still not a very good movie IMO...

I guess it's not everyone's taste. Like me with the movie Fargo a few years ago. Everyone raved about it but I thought it was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen.