Pact Featured Member(s) - March

So it's time to pay respects to a long time poster, Mrs. Lolli. She's a blast to have around on the board & is well deserved to have this month's featured membersThis month we're offering not one boob, but twoSo everyone give a big squeeze to a great pair and important community asset pactlori.jpg

adam I don't understand yours but everybody else knocking pactinfo2 should be brought out into the village square and have your testicles sawed off. except for rab. he should have had that done to him a long time ago.

adam I don't understand yours but everybody else knocking pactinfo2 should be brought out into the village square and have your testicles sawed off. except for rab. he should have had that done to him a long time ago.
you're such a cheese-hole
For sure.And Adam's is "Ming and a swiss."p.s. Shake, is your dong up or down?
For sure.And Adam's is "Ming and a swiss."p.s. Shake, is your dong up or down?
its up but I don't see what that has to do with anything

Shouldn't I actually be a Pact Member before I gain member of the month status?(actually when I read the title to this thread, you scared the shit out of me, lol. I thought it was going to be much worse than it is.)

Omg that is good drawing. How the hell do you draw so well on the computer?
Thanks Guap...One summer in LA I sat on the Santa Monica pier drawing tourist characters during a writers strikeId sit there with a cooler full of beer to kill the time and people watch. I was run off by the actual vagrants for not accepting tips and stealing their businessI just started using MSPaint a couple months ago
[ ] Funny[x] Somebody's trying too hard[x] Checkboxes
Yeah, Im not particularily thrilled with this thread either, and its about ME! I should be elated someone started a thread about ME!
[ ] Funny[x] Somebody's trying too hard[x] Checkboxes
hey, you know whats funny?! your horribly ugly sister in law!!!yeah I know its worn out but I fucking hate you.