How Do You Unjoin Being A Rai$e Member On Ub?

I have $936 pending bonus dollars on Ultimate Bet. I only play there like 3 times a week and only for like an hour or so. I only average about 18 points a session, playing the micro limits, ie $.25/.50 How long will it take me to clear my entire bonus?It was hard enough before this new RAI$E thing, but now it is virtually impossible. I use to clear like a dollar session, but now after about a week, I don't even think I even cleared one cent.This RAI$E system is horrible for the casual player. I HATE IT! I want to unjoin from the new system on go back to the old way.

I have $936 pending bonus dollars on Ultimate Bet. I only play there like 3 times a week and only for like an hour or so. I only average about 18 points a session, playing the micro limits, ie $.25/.50 How long will it take me to clear my entire bonus?It was hard enough before this new RAI$E thing, but now it is virtually impossible. I use to clear like a dollar session, but now after about a week, I don't even think I even cleared one cent.This RAI$E system is horrible for the casual player. I HATE IT! I want to unjoin from the new system on go back to the old way.
mark says: unpossible!