From Wikipedia:"Colgate Ribbon Dental Cream was the first toothpaste in a collapsible tube[1]in 1896. It had previously been sold in glass jars since 1873."His dad is pretty old :club:
Ya, there is no way cardcore is under 18 unless he was conseved with his dad's sperm dust...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you never know what or who people are online so the best thing to so tis just agree with them. but could some one help me out ill send back 10 if you send me five so i can get 10 more ftp points to unlcok my bonus please full tilt name is GrAnDsTaCk just looking for some help

thats all quite funnyit nice how you guys dont ever want to help anyone out!!!!!
I hesitate to actually give a serious reply, but if you look you'll find 1000's of instances of people on this board helping each other out.

ill help him out, as ive helped others out.. but i dont have money on ftp, and the OP is a clueless neanderthal

yeah i have seen that befor i just trying to get help like i have seen befor
Fax me a copy of your drivers license, social security card, and a current utility bill and I'll do it.
yeah i have seen that befor i just trying to get help like i have seen befor
sorry dude... these people on fcp are really mean to new people with low post counts... ill be glad to help you out... just im me at vtlaxer09 on aim.again... i apologize on behalf of all these guys... just hurry up and im me so we can talk and maybe work something out.
sure what's your full tilt name i'll send you $50050/50 on winnings
Oh well.......I was going to ship him $1000, but sounds like you have him covered. You're so sweet :D
GrAnDsTaCk full tilt name
lol.....some people just don't get it :club:
sorry dude... these people on fcp are really mean to new people with low post counts... ill be glad to help you out... just im me at vtlaxer09 on aim.again... i apologize on behalf of all these guys... just hurry up and im me so we can talk and maybe work something out.
You're a good person, lol.I actually would've done it, but I just don't have any FTP monies.
I am Prince Habudabi of Nigeria. I am due to receive a $30 million payment soon. I need an American to help me with this. If you'd send me a check for $20,000 in good faith, after the transaction has been completed, I will send you $1 million. Thanks in advance for your help.
FYP
like I said before, I'd need $5-$10 of "good faith" money upfront first, then I'll ship you more.
I won the Ethiopian Lottery and they said the same thing.
like I said before, I'd need $5-$10 of "good faith" money upfront first, then I'll ship you more.
if i had th 5 or 10 in good faith money i wouldnt be posting on the site asking for help i would have the money to unlock the bonus.!!!!!how can i get a screen shot and post it then ill show you how much i need for the bonus