Correct To Fold Top Set?

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($5.90)Hero ($10)UTG+1 ($11.40)MP1 ($5.90)MP2 ($5.90)MP3 ($4.40)CO ($3.20)Button ($19.50)SB ($5.90)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 5diamond.gif, Kheart.gif, Jclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif. Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $0.45, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.45, 3 folds, BB calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.85) Tclub.gif, Kspade.gif, 9diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP3 bets $1.8, BB folds, Hero calls $1.80, MP1 calls $1.80.I checked with intention of calling a pot bet to see a turn, I thought was standard here given this board.Turn: ($7.25) 3club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP3 bets $2.15 (All-In), Hero calls $2.15, MP1 calls $2.15.Turn was a blank for me but probably took away the Qclubs for a straight. Is this where I could fold top set?Since I didn't fill up, I pretty much have to call just for odds right? I still beat any set or two pair. River: ($0) 6club.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero checks, MP1 checks.Final Pot: $13.70Should I have just pushed flop hoping to get involved multiway pot with both players since my odds would be so much greater?

mp3 flopped straight, mp1 might have a lower set or two pair. mp3 may have improved to flush but who the hell knows...Thats a tough spot..I personally would not push the flop since straight is out there. If I flop the straight I am potting until river or until board pairs.Your in bad position so I think the check is good(if you bet and get called, now what? You are almost forced to bet on turn...while calling gives you chance to peel off free card). Calling on the rest of the streets really is up to you(whether you want to chase or not) Higher limits I would prob fold since that is the flop you dont want to see :(Lets see what the guru's have to say. You might get a couple "fold preflop" :)Yes: you could fold on that turn.

Nah, there's no "fold preflop" comment here - in fact with single suited kings, I'd probably open for a raise.Flop's tough...I don't mind check/calling there. Turn is giving you good odds to call too, so that kind of makes your decision automatic. If you were facing a pot bet there, I'd let it go, but for $2 in to $11, I'll see a river.Played well, imo.

Nah, there's no "fold preflop" comment here - in fact with single suited kings, I'd probably open for a raise.Flop's tough...I don't mind check/calling there. Turn is giving you good odds to call too, so that kind of makes your decision automatic. If you were facing a pot bet there, I'd let it go, but for $2 in to $11, I'll see a river.Played well, imo.
I don't fold this at a 6-max table, but it has been so long since I played full ring that I don't have a good feel for starting hand requirements. I actually would probably fold this preflop UTG at a full ring game while.