Who Would You Take?

And no one has mentioned the now alone in 11th overall in scoring Marc Savard for their team.
I forgot but I wanted to mention an assist Savard had a few games ago. He raced down the ice and wiped out an icing and took a hit to make the play. Respect for that one!
I forgot but I wanted to mention an assist Savard had a few games ago. He raced down the ice and wiped out an icing and took a hit to make the play. Respect for that one!
It becomes so hard to vote for no-touch icing when you see hard working plays like that.
I forgot but I wanted to mention an assist Savard had a few games ago. He ws floating around centre ice and was far enough ahead of the play to wipe out an icing
FYP
And no one has mentioned the now alone in 11th overall in scoring Marc Savard for their team.
I know, I want him on the over 30's.Especially in a 7 game series, I'd like someone who's in their earlier 30s over someone in their late 30s
well considering only serge listed an over 30 team, it's not like everyone has overlooked him