• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back up playing a step 5 again, in between blanco and stevie. But like I said, blanco sucks. This was from the Step 4.PokerStars Game #18357626026: Tournament #93263019, $200+$15 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/06/24 - 16:45:34 (ET)Table '93263019 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Alphafoil (1500 in chips)Seat 2: clipsta (1380 in chips)Seat 3: looneyttune (2890 in chips)Seat 4: chek - raise (1440 in chips)Seat 5: djerberg-dk (1190 in chips)Seat 6: Steep23 (1500 in chips)Seat 7: ochayethenoo (1450 in chips)Seat 8: Crown FlSH (680 in chips)Seat 9: blanconegro (1470 in chips)looneyttune: posts small blind 10chek - raise: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chek - raise [4s 4c]djerberg-dk: foldsSteep23: foldsochayethenoo: foldsCrown FlSH: foldsblanconegro: raises 40 to 60Alphafoil: foldsclipsta: foldslooneyttune: foldschek - raise: calls 40*** FLOP *** [4h 7s 3h]chek - raise: checksblanconegro: bets 120chek - raise: raises 300 to 420blanconegro: raises 990 to 1410 and is all-inchek - raise: calls 960 and is all-inUncalled bet (30) returned to blanconegro*** TURN *** [4h 7s 3h] [9d]*** RIVER *** [4h 7s 3h 9d] [Jh]*** SHOW DOWN ***chek - raise: shows [4s 4c] (three of a kind, Fours)blanconegro: shows [Ad As] (a pair of Aces)chek - raise collected 2890 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2890 | Rake 0Board [4h 7s 3h 9d Jh]Seat 1: Alphafoil folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: clipsta (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: looneyttune (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: chek - raise (big blind) showed [4s 4c] and won (2890) with three of a kind, FoursSeat 5: djerberg-dk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Steep23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: ochayethenoo folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Crown FlSH folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: blanconegro showed [Ad As] and lost with a pair of AcesBlanco, if you read this, j/k.

Poker Addict,on the silent rail...looks like AJ isn't the hand to have right now.GL, TIDEdit:10's HOLD....WeeeeeeeeeeeEdit 2:STEP IT UP !!!!!!! CongratsDanDan

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthanks guys. gotta take it down this time!!!!gonna eat then try for it.

Poker Addict,on the silent rail...looks like AJ isn't the hand to have right now.GL, TIDEdit:10's HOLD....WeeeeeeeeeeeEdit 2:STEP IT UP !!!!!!! CongratsDanDan
Thanks Dan!
in the step 6 nowweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeglglgl me!!!
On the silent rail! TID!!!!!!
in the step 6 nowweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeglglgl me!!!
This is the ONE, I can FEEL IT........ You are a sicko and WIN this BIATCH.....GLGLGLGLGL

Ouch, GG man.At least you shipped another $1,000 in winnings...

god I played that last hand like an a$$ I think. he was aggro from the button and co. he always is. and had already folded to a three bet. But my three bet was pretty weak. Although it did leave me room to fold it to the shove. IDK. I will look at anyones thoughts. But fk, I think I played it bad.PokerStars Game #18364500460: Tournament #93292705, $2000+$100 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2008/06/24 - 22:28:12 (ET)Table '93292705 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: blanconegro (9455 in chips) Seat 4: chek - raise (3145 in chips) Seat 6: clchamb (5118 in chips) Seat 7: M0n3y0nf1r3 (4962 in chips) Seat 8: Fortunado (4320 in chips) chek - raise: posts small blind 75clchamb: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chek - raise [Kd Qs]M0n3y0nf1r3: folds Fortunado: folds blanconegro: raises 205 to 355chek - raise: raises 545 to 900clchamb: folds blanconegro: raises 8555 to 9455 and is all-inchek - raise: calls 2245 and is all-inUncalled bet (6310) returned to blanconegro*** FLOP *** [8h Qc Jc]*** TURN *** [8h Qc Jc] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [8h Qc Jc Ad] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***chek - raise: shows [Kd Qs] (two pair, Aces and Queens)blanconegro: shows [As Qd] (a full house, Aces full of Queens)blanconegro collected 6440 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6440 | Rake 0 Board [8h Qc Jc Ad Ah]Seat 1: blanconegro (button) showed [As Qd] and won (6440) with a full house, Aces full of QueensSeat 4: chek - raise (small blind) showed [Kd Qs] and lost with two pair, Aces and QueensSeat 6: clchamb (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: M0n3y0nf1r3 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Fortunado folded before Flop (didn't bet)

decided to play a couple of these for funstep1 - out 9th AK<A9 AIPFStep1 - out 7th QQ<KKstep1 - 3rd- out 5th or somethingstep1- out 7th played really badstep1- won - step 2 - won - step3 -3rd-3rd-3rd-5th-3rd-finally won on to step4think im done for the day. How much longer are these running and what happens if you still have a ticket left over when they stop running them?

How much longer are these running and what happens if you still have a ticket left over when they stop running them?
They transfer over to next year. I read that somewhere but I can't find it again.
decided to play a couple of these for funstep1 - out 9th AK<A9 AIPFStep1 - out 7th QQ<KKstep1 - 3rd- out 5th or somethingstep1- out 7th played really badstep1- won - step 2 - won - step3 -3rd-3rd-3rd-5th-3rd-finally won on to step4think im done for the day. How much longer are these running and what happens if you still have a ticket left over when they stop running them?
glglgl goooooI got pwnt in the early steps. think I need sleep.

I tried a few last night and ran like sh*t (BellaireDrew I feel for ya) I was out in either 8th or 9th. These friggen early steps tilt me like no other.Gonna try again later. Good Luck to all playing these.Dan