• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i played fairly well late, just ended up running into hands but sucking out
Fair enough. Have fun at the main event! You gonna play in it for sure or take the cash?
HES LESS THAN 21. DID YOU NOT GET THAT?
srsly, the $2,500 is in my account. The 10k isnt, im reg'd in the WSOP Qualifier Tourney thing and i can unreg for that

from pokerstars.comQ 8. How old do I have to be to play in these events?A: The minimum age to play on PokerStars is 18, but the minimum age to play in the *World Series of Poker is 21. If you are not 21 on the date the event is scheduled to begin, you will not be allowed to play in the Main Event. However, if you win a satellite on PokerStars, you will receive the $10,000 + $2,500 cash in your PokerStars account, as would any player.

hopefully the 12.5k helps with the upcoming baby, your girlfriend is pregnant right?
I'm surprised a reference of this(or Shitty Day thread) hasn't come up yet.You guys are slacking
Congrats!! When I qualified last year, they put $1000 into my account right away and the other $10k a couple of days later. After that I was able to cashout.
oh okthanks

Congrats!!! Now you can cash out & go to Vegas to Party for the WSOP!!! Glad I started this thread!! 1 down & I hope MANY more to go!!! If I win a seat, I'm gonna have a tough time not taking the $$$$$.

HOLY **** Congrats XXEddie!!!I'm thinking about doing $150 worth of Step 1's...(20) or just do 8 Step 2's and see where I go from there.I am really not a fan of the turbo structure, but it's worth a shot.Which would you guys think is easier to do?

man, those $50+$5 4 max quadruple shootout events seem to be good value.Beat 3 players 4 times and you win a $12.5K package for $50.Congrats on the seat dude!I made it to step 3 and donked out TT<JJ, dont know if I want to keep trying them or not, structure makes it very donkalicious

HOLY **** Congrats XXEddie!!!I'm thinking about doing $150 worth of Step 1's...(20) or just do 8 Step 2's and see where I go from there.I am really not a fan of the turbo structure, but it's worth a shot.Which would you guys think is easier to do?
I have set aside 200 myself. I was thinking maybe banging through 200 worth of step 1's probably next tuesday, my kid is on Spring break so I can't really focus until that day. Anyway, bang out the step ones, bang out 2s another day, etc.