• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

We had snow here from thanksgiving until 2 weeks ago, it was miserable and I was angry about it. suddenly 2 weeks ago, the sun came out and it's been warm (50 or so) since then and I'm really happy. Saw some girls in bikinis on the quad today, which is awesome.
I'm still getting with snow in PA - was flurrying lastnight.Supposed to be nice/somewhat warm for the rest of the week though.
I'm still getting with snow in PA - was flurrying lastnight.Supposed to be nice/somewhat warm for the rest of the week though.
im south of you a couple hrs...no snow here tho
im confused as well
Well, at least I'm not the only one.cossack: I'm really hoping that it gets good here too. I love snow, but am getting sick of the cold weather.Well, time for me to go to work. I'll see you guys later.
im south of you a couple hrs...no snow here tho
I hate you. lol.
Well, at least I'm not the only one.cossack: I'm really hoping that it gets good here too. I love snow, but am getting sick of the cold weather.Well, time for me to go to work. I'll see you guys later.
No kidding. I can't wait for the warm weather.
which one of you makes it to the majors and which one is the broadcaster with the stupid hat?
Now I get it. This should've been obvious.I like wearing stupid hats. But I want to play in the majors.CDub, the TOP-ing will never die.
Now I get it. This should've been obvious.I like wearing stupid hats. But I want to play in the majors.CDub, the TOP-ing will never die.
Just remember it was the army that started it.

yoooo... been busy... work, gf, work... worked about 7 days in row with a day off tomorrow... go to san diego next weekend for a tourney... pretty crazy schedule...

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: CardWarfare, Nikki_NSo are you just traveling between "superthreads" like me?Wanna hold hands or something?

Good night, guys.
gn
yoooo... been busy... work, gf, work... worked about 7 days in row with a day off tomorrow... go to san diego next weekend for a tourney... pretty crazy schedule...
wow...sounds crazygl this wkendcome abck to HO when u can
Good night, guys.
night nik <3
weeeeeeeeeeeeee, pckts! If I had known you were going to the tourney next weekend I definitely would have gone. I was on the fence, decided against it mostly because I forgot to buy airfare before the tickets went up. Zags will win, bookit