• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Awfully judgy about a medical condition that comes from a beautiful act ( AKA Slogging Derek Jeter)She's not dirty, she's just sick.
I'm not entirely sure I wouldn't still fuck her. Just sayin' that's the phrase that comes to mind, regardless.
I'm not entirely sure I wouldn't still fuck her. Just sayin' that's the phrase that comes to mind, regardless.
well, i'm sure.. shit, to be in the room to watch that devine coupling, I'd be the fluffer.
*eyelids fluttering a bit, cheeks flushing a bit more* Um.. hmm that's quite.. um.. interesting....
Hahahahahaha. It was a cool experience. At some point, if Nik is willing, I'd like to take Dirk up on his offer of shooting the 2 of us together.
Hahahahahaha. It was a cool experience. At some point, if Nik is willing, I'd like to take Dirk up on his offer of shooting the 2 of us together.
I just hope you take me up on the offer of being the gimp in the corner..
If you're looking for a PS3 40GB w/ HDMI cable, Spiderman 3 (bluray), and NCAA 08 (PS3), send me a PM.
I'm not.. but I am looking for a rake back for Cake Poker, think you can help me out?
I'm not.. but I am looking for a rake back for Cake Poker, think you can help me out?
I don't even know what Cake Poker is. But that post will probably attract Suited_Up
Nikki has a myspace? I'm sure this breaks all protocal, but is there a link so I can be a creepy stalker, only without the fantasizing and putting nikki's life at risk?
my myspace1534_938041328_sans_titre_H163531_L.jpgMy top isn't showing!Let's try again:jennifer-aniston2.jpg
I'm oh so more than willing. Willing doesn't adequately describe the depth of my desire.