• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

also, I had no idea smac was a woman. Live and learn.
I always assumed she was a woman.
The Ides of March is on the 15th.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I suck at history!I have been having some weird feeling to beware the ides of March lately. I don't know why. Guess we'll find out.
Hang, have you ever played a NLH Mtt on that cookies name?
Only the Midnight Madness once.
you might be, maybe.. but my kink radar is blaring.
Yours too?
truff, never excitement when I'm around..... unless there are superfreaks around
Rick James comes back from the great beyond for Army meetups?
hows everyone in here today?
Tired.
kimchi + rice
Dude, you're Chinese. Offer Moo Goo Gai Pan. You offer Kimchi and I spank you in Razzaments.Oh wait, I do that anyway. :club:
Speaking for me and Nikki, you don't wanna know.But since you asked: A Korean dish that consists of spicy fermented vegetables.
Yeah, I think I'll pass.And, until you guys decide what I'm going to eat, I've decided to eat a Ceaser Salad
Yeah, I think I'll pass.And, until you guys decide what I'm going to eat, I've decided to eat a Ceaser Salad
I'm making London Broil marinated in Garlic & Herb Marinade and AuGratin Potatoes :club:
i like the idea of chicken pastahere's something though:fettucine alfredo with steak chopped up in it.
i like the idea of chicken pastahere's something though:fettucine alfredo with steak chopped up in it.
Mmmm...if only I could afford steak....Chicken pasta it is. That's where I was leaning, too.
ESPN's fantasy baseball commercials suck this year.
I thought they always did.
Ok. I'll admit it. I'm confused.
QFT
I've made an appearance in this thread before I even posted it in, nice...So what if it was just my arm behind 3 women making out, I was there I win.
You are just that good.
I have been having some weird feeling to beware the ides of March lately. I don't know why. Guess we'll find out.
Just be careful whom you trust, I suppose. Et tu brute???I'll be having some sort of lean cuisine for dinner.
Beware the Ides of March.FYPNot if you took it with the professor I had.I know you didn't, but OMG.Turkish guy, couldn't speak English worth a crap. At. All.His first name was Mustafa. I was always torn between calling him Mufasa and making Austin Powers jokes.No one understood anything in his class. He was cool about it though, graded us on this huge curve, and everyone passed.But I still got absolutely zilch out of the class.
I thought Schneider was the only one who taught physics at SIC.
My profs:Kuhallid Akbar AnsariAbdul AzizJuan BalaMassimo CapobianchiAnwar Khattak
I was pretty lucky. Of all the foreign profs I had only 2 didn't speak perfect English. Puri can't speak English at all, but he made up for it by leaving on the wireless microphone in the lecture hall when he went to bathroom.Sanjeev KumarAslam KassimaliVijay PuriRolando BravoShashi MarikunteJ. Kent HsiaoJohn NicklowBruce DevantierLizette ChevalierBill RayRoy FrankBill EichfeldJames Craddock
Holy mother of God, this place grew 7 pages while I was trying donk to 1st in the 5k. Gonna have to do a major backtrack.
You see! You see what you started!Where was this thread when I was unemployed and desperately lonely?I kept giggling to myself all day because I my mp3 kept shuffling to Opiate and I was processing papers for Catholic schools. It felt deliciously subversive in a weird way.Oh shit. TOP...the pressssuuurrrrrehot_n_sexy_lesbian_kiss.jpg