how about entrepreneurship? wanna read a few chapters for me and go to class to discuss?
Only if you promise to come help me with my music theory classes when i start up.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

how about entrepreneurship? wanna read a few chapters for me and go to class to discuss?
Doesn't sound so bad. Got a downloadable version of the textbook available?
Only if you promise to come help me with my music theory classes when i start up.
you don't want that, trust me. only music theory i know is that the guys who live below me are the worst singers in the history of Rock Band and have been stuck on 1 song for a few days now and try for hours every day.
Can I still post pointless stuff in here?Because if not, I'm going to anyways.You know what?Chicken butt.
Yes, you can.And having read Hangs post, I am no longer confused, and I wholeheartedly agree with him. I kinda miss the good old days with me, double, Golden, Hang, Cdubb, Ricker, Power, Brave, and them all. I left for a while because I was busy with senior year at high school and with college application stuff. Eventually, I came back, and everything was soooooo different. People used to go back and catch up on The Hideout, and it was interesting stuff. It's different now. No one re reads because no one cares. And the big thing that pissed me off was Emma Watson on every freaking TOP. There used to be a good variety or it would be someone like Jennifer Harman or Shana Hiatt. Plus, there was actual discussion. If you were having a problem, you could go in and ask for help, and you got it. It's not like that anymore. I guess that's why I'm gonna come here to post.
Yes, you can.And having read Hangs post, I am no longer confused, and I wholeheartedly agree with him. I kinda miss the good old days with me, double, Golden, Hang, Cdubb, Ricker, Power, Brave, and them all. I left for a while because I was busy with senior year at high school and with college application stuff. Eventually, I came back, and everything was soooooo different. People used to go back and catch up on The Hideout, and it was interesting stuff. It's different now. No one re reads because no one cares. And the big thing that pissed me off was Emma Watson on every freaking TOP. There used to be a good variety or it would be someone like Jennifer Harman or Shana Hiatt. Plus, there was actual discussion. If you were having a problem, you could go in and ask for help, and you got it. It's not like that anymore. I guess that's why I'm gonna come here to post.
don't forget 76!
I welcome you all to the SandlotIn keeping with Golden's tradition, here's the deal.After removing myself from the Hideout and searching for a place to continue to shoot the breeze minus all the recent issues, I decided to start this thread.No membership required. No *Official* tag. Just hang out.This is not an Up Your Post Count or "+1" thread. This thread is for discussion of all things.After watching and participating in the fiasco in the Hideout, I have decided to add some guidelines, in hopes to ensure that what happened there doesn't happen here:1) No overuse of a joke account in this thread.2) E-gay should not be a driving force of this thread.3) TOP girls are still very welcome, but please have a variety of beauties to post pictures of. I should say Emma Watson is completely off-limits, but I don't want to be a Nazi.You all should, by now, know who I am. Who are you? What's going on with you? Come in, tell us about it.Let the discussion begin.
potKettle.jpg
don't forget 76!
This is true. 76 and I were tight, considering we joined at like the same time.
potKettle.jpg
Fair point. THough I will confirm that Hang rarely joke posted in the Hideout.Welcome back, brv. It's good to see you again.
I can't believe I just went back to read the last few pages of the Hideout.
Yeah, it's not cool.Hey, do you still have a link to that website that would buy x amount of play money chips for money?
Yeah, it's not cool.Hey, do you still have a link to that website that would buy x amount of play money chips for money?
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So, I guess not.
That's only for Stars, and you'd have to have like a million.Although, I think a million's all in a day's work for you.
You motherfuckers act like butter wouldnt melt in your mouth. And Jenn Harmon, a real sex symbol!
That's only for Stars, and you'd have to have like a million.Although, I think a million's all in a day's work for you.
Still, I'd like that link. I think I could get a million by the end of the year.
My only memories of the Hideout involve talking about Saved By The Bell.
I obviously have a ton more, and certainly hope this thread gives me more to look back on.
Still, I'd like that link. I think I could get a million by the end of the year.
It's pretty googleable now. They won't deposit direct into your Stars account. I think it's either Paypal or Full Tilt. Go figure.