did it work? were you running productively?
No, not on Tuesday, but yesterday I did make it out and I got a couple things done. Then I stayed up too late and now I'm all sluggish again. Blah.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

No, not on Tuesday, but yesterday I did make it out and I got a couple things done. Then I stayed up too late and now I'm all sluggish again. Blah.
don't overdo it. one or two bustle days a week is plenty, you don't want to pull a hammy.i stocked up on ice cream to try to add back some poundage. we'll see how well it goes. i think i'll get donuts on the way to work tonight.
don't overdo it. one or two bustle days a week is plenty, you don't want to pull a hammy.i stocked up on ice cream to try to add back some poundage. we'll see how well it goes. i think i'll get donuts on the way to work tonight.
You're trying to gain? That would be so much fun. I gained about 4 pounds in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago without even trying. With a little effort it could easily be twice that. I suggest a trip to Vegas for putting on weight. I still have 2 pounds to take back off. Dieting isn't very fun.
You're trying to gain? That would be so much fun. I gained about 4 pounds in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago without even trying. With a little effort it could easily be twice that. I suggest a trip to Vegas for putting on weight. I still have 2 pounds to take back off. Dieting isn't very fun.
i mentioned losing an unexpected 15 pounds. i went from 160-ish down to 145; at about 6'1 this is almost skeletal. so yeah, i'm eating.
i mentioned losing an unexpected 15 pounds. i went from 160-ish down to 145; at about 6'1 this is almost skeletal. so yeah, i'm eating.
Oh yeah, I remeber that now!

made it out to the driving range last weekend. at this rate i might get in like 2 or 3 rounds of golf tops before autumn. but i was hitting the driver sweeeet. too bad my irons were rather erratic. stoopid irons. once i go without a cig for 3 days, i'm ordering new ones.

that aint no fun, no fun at all.although I think i might have IBS. But my Grandma had crohns, and my dad does. So...
One of my best friends recently got diagnosed with it, he dropped 20 pounds ( and he was really skinny to begin with) and he's pretty much just owned.. he gets really, really sick about once every couple months.
One of my best friends recently got diagnosed with it, he dropped 20 pounds ( and he was really skinny to begin with) and he's pretty much just owned.. he gets really, really sick about once every couple months.
yeah, a friend of mine in high school had a really bad case and was in the hospital for a while. He dropped a bunch of weight.

After living on my own for three months and now living with my parents, I'm wondering how I lasted 19 years? Wheres the privacy? Because I can't find it.I can't even sit on the couch, watch CNN and smoke a bowl.

After living on my own for three months and now living with my parents, I'm wondering how I lasted 19 years? Wheres the privacy? Because I can't find it.I can't even sit on the couch, watch CNN and smoke a bowl.
Once you move out of your parents' house, it's really best for all the parties involved if you stay out.edit: TOP (very belated)428733-morena_baccarin.jpg
try graduating college, move out of state, live on your own for 4 years.....then lose your job and have to move back home with momtalk about a culture shock...that something I had to go through 4 years ago
Once you move out of your parents' house, it's really best for all the parties involved if you stay out.
100% true
yeah, a friend of mine in high school had a really bad case and was in the hospital for a while. He dropped a bunch of weight.
Is it contagious? Because I'm looking for ways to drop a bunch of weight this summer.
yeah, all you gotta do is come on over and drop your pants.
I'm not gonna lie. That Harry Potter chick aint ugly.
I'm not gonna lie. That Harry Potter chick aint ugly.
This deserves a QFT.Does anyone know what ever happened to Jurassic 5? They were like the illest back in the day.
  • 3 weeks later...
This deserves a QFT.Does anyone know what ever happened to Jurassic 5? They were like the illest back in the day.
I heard they are not ballin or shot callin, but they want to take it back to the days of yes yallin.Anyone hear any different?