told ya, just wait till you hear the real song again, it will drive you nuts
nah, i loves me some throw some ds....I'm not a huge rap fan, but I latch on to the most random of new hip hop songs.
I think I've heard her on a local radio station. I <3 her version of it.
Marie Digby. She's simply amazing. Be nice to see her become famous someday. Always nice to see someone succeed at what they enjoy doing. I only hate the actual Rihanna song 98% as much as I used to, and I have her to thank for that. Hey, it's something, right? :club:
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

nah, i loves me some throw some ds....I'm not a huge rap fan, but I latch on to the most random of new hip hop songs.Marie Digby. She's simply amazing. Be nice to see her become famous someday. Always nice to see someone succeed at what they enjoy doing. I only hate the actual Rihanna song 98% as much as I used to, and I have her to thank for that. Hey, it's something, right? :club:
I've heard three different versions of Rihanna's. She does it solo, with Jay-Z, and with Chris Brown. All three of them suck, but if I absolutely HAD to pick, Rihanna/Chris Brown > Rihanna > Rihanna/Jay-Z.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Good lord thats great. Shawn is a moose fucker.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Earthquakes at 4:30 AM suck ballsI found that out this morning
Yea that woke me up here in southern Indiana and I felt the aftershocks a while after.
Yea that woke me up here in southern Indiana and I felt the aftershocks a while after.
I was driving around a good part of the day so I didn't feel the aftershocks, but the one at 4:30 AM really pissed me off since my alarm clock was set to go off within an hour. It serves no purpose to go back to sleep at that point.
i didnt mean you would hate the original song just when it comes on all i got is the "remake" in my head...it drives me nuts
Yeah, but we've had a couple decades with Weird Al, we have to be used to that by now, correct?
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Good lord thats great. Shawn is a moose fucker.
Yeah, quite the find, eh?
why does this site exist??
no idea.. just glad it does. Made me giggle when I saw it.
I was driving around a good part of the day so I didn't feel the aftershocks, but the one at 4:30 AM really pissed me off since my alarm clock was set to go off within an hour. It serves no purpose to go back to sleep at that point.
I'm gonna go ahead and strongly disagree with that statement.

Saw this movie from 1980 randomly on Showtime last night:foxes.JPGyou got a young jodie foster, scott baio, randy quaid, and Cherie Currie (who was in that crazy Teenage rock group The Runaways which also featureed Joan freakin' Jett and Lita Ford)..At any rate.. pretty pathetic, after-school special-type adult-making-teen-movie... But a great time capsule for the era.. Some of the music that was used was awesome, it was some crazy poppish momentsbeforethedeathofdisco genre that fascinated me for like 2 straight hours.Anyways, just thought I'd share that. It's darn fun to watch a "normal" movie from two or three decades ago sometimes.

Saw this movie from 1980 randomly on Showtime last night:foxes.JPGyou got a young jodie foster, scott baio, randy quaid, and Cherie Currie (who was in that crazy Teenage rock group The Runaways which also featureed Joan freakin' Jett and Lita Ford)..At any rate.. pretty pathetic, after-school special-type adult-making-teen-movie... But a great time capsule for the era.. Some of the music that was used was awesome, it was some crazy poppish momentsbeforethedeathofdisco genre that fascinated me for like 2 straight hours.Anyways, just thought I'd share that. It's darn fun to watch a "normal" movie from two or three decades ago sometimes.
I like Lita Ford. Joan Jett, not so much.edit: Lita Ford videos.1st:
2nd:
I'm gonna go ahead and strongly disagree with that statement.
If I awake even 10 minutes prematurely, I stay in the bed. I cherish all the minutes I get.
I like Lita Ford. Joan Jett, not so much.edit: Lita Ford videos.1st:
2nd:
I'm not a Lita fan.
I'm not a Lita fan.
Honestly, I'm more interested in individual songs.My iLike on Facebook has songs from Journey/Steve Perry, Survivor, Bon Jovi, Asia, Queensryche, Dokken, Warrant, Cinderella, Scorpions, Don Henley, Winger, Ratt, Skid Row, and Guns N' Roses.Yes, there is a pattern there. :club: