My new kick is to find acoustic versions of the pop drivel i'm forced to play daily. I guess I'm just trying to prove to myself that behind the glitz and gloss there is actually good music hidden somewhere, layers below the finished product, naturally.The above is exhibit A.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Things have been slow around here lately eh?Oh well, at least I get to look at my TOP of Audrey Bitoni more...Speaking of which, I'm gonna go watch her in action and touch myself. Excuse me.

My new kick is to find acoustic versions of the pop drivel i'm forced to play daily. I guess I'm just trying to prove to myself that behind the glitz and gloss there is actually good music hidden somewhere, layers below the finished product, naturally.The above is exhibit A.
I think I've heard her on a local radio station. I <3 her version of it.
???
my 5.5 hrs route in lancaster county, PA took me over 7 todayi think i found every construction zone, every tanker driver, every double tanker driver, every portable crane driver, and every geriatric driver to get behindbelieve me, im glad my friends had to meet early for dinner at aplebees or ai woulda gone nuts without a few 23 ouncerssiiiiighi ok now tho
my 5.5 hrs route in lancaster county, PA took me over 7 todayi think i found every construction zone, every tanker driver, every double tanker driver, every portable crane driver, and every geriatric driver to get behindbelieve me, im glad my friends had to meet early for dinner at aplebees or ai woulda gone nuts without a few 23 ouncerssiiiiighi ok now tho
at least you didnt get raped in a truckstop restroom by a guy named sea bass

After a couple of seasons filled with fighters I didn't really give a crap about I've become re-engaged in watching ultimate fighter.Felt really bad for that dude that got sent home.

After a couple of seasons filled with fighters I didn't really give a crap about I've become re-engaged in watching ultimate fighter.Felt really bad for that dude that got sent home.
Would you want to roll around on the ground and mount a guy with herpes on his neck?Cant get enough UFC right now, cant wait till saturday.
Would you want to roll around on the ground and mount a guy with herpes on his neck?Cant get enough UFC right now, cant wait till saturday.
Oh I'm not disputing that it was the right call, but still. Quit your job coaching so you could go do this and then get the heebie jeebies and sent packing would suck glitter dunked, deep fried demon cock.Interesting that the winnner of the prelim match gets 5k. That's pretty sweet for the fighters.
Oh I'm not disputing that it was the right call, but still. Quit your job coaching so you could go do this and then get the heebie jeebies and sent packing would suck glitter dunked, deep fried demon cock.Interesting that the winnner of the prelim match gets 5k. That's pretty sweet for the fighters.
+5k for finishing the fight(ko or sub)
no she was talking about how she and mt dad dod conceived me in the forest at gnihti dont want to fucking know!
OMG can you secretly turn on chrozzovision and get her to repeat the story????
topping with myself??? wtf is that???
You know a TOP. Posting a picture of a hot chick in the top post of each page.I was not so subtly implying that you should just post a picture of yourself. A hot one.