i went to bed at 4, should have told me you were deep though and i'd have railed all night
I just re-read this and I think its the hottest thing I have heard in months.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Anyone around/playing poker? I just put a couple (literally a couple.. 25 bucks) on stars to mess around with.. let me know if anyone wants to do a cheapie sng

Anyone around/playing poker? I just put a couple (literally a couple.. 25 bucks) on stars to mess around with.. let me know if anyone wants to do a cheapie sng
I'm in one now....Stars.....search specbrad.

Noooowwww I remember why I stopped playing poker...PokerStars Game #16738563534: Tournament #84788879, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/04/14 - 23:09:28 (ET)Table '84788879 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: cleverdan07 (2640 in chips) Seat 2: chips4ewe (2190 in chips) Seat 3: deebow68 (1035 in chips) Seat 4: jkfocus (1385 in chips) Seat 5: ThaFranchse9 (1265 in chips) Seat 6: bmach (1010 in chips) Seat 7: bujudogg (110 in chips) Seat 8: rb5626 (1395 in chips) Seat 9: C-I-M-NUTS (2470 in chips) deebow68: posts small blind 15jkfocus: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ThaFranchse9 [Ac Ad]ThaFranchse9: raises 60 to 90bmach: calls 90bujudogg: calls 90rb5626: folds C-I-M-NUTS: folds cleverdan07: calls 90chips4ewe: folds deebow68: folds jkfocus: folds *** FLOP *** [Qd 8c Td]ThaFranchse9: bets 390bmach: calls 390bujudogg: calls 20 and is all-incleverdan07: folds *** TURN *** [Qd 8c Td] [7h]ThaFranchse9: bets 785 and is all-inbmach: calls 530 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [Qd 8c Td 7h] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***ThaFranchse9: shows [Ac Ad] (three of a kind, Aces)bmach: shows [Jh Ks] (a straight, Ten to Ace)bmach collected 1800 from side potbujudogg: shows [6s 7s] (a pair of Sevens)bmach collected 465 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2265 Main pot 465. Side pot 1800. | Rake 0 Board [Qd 8c Td 7h Ah]Seat 1: cleverdan07 folded on the FlopSeat 2: chips4ewe (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: deebow68 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: jkfocus (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: ThaFranchse9 showed [Ac Ad] and lost with three of a kind, AcesSeat 6: bmach showed [Jh Ks] and won (2265) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 7: bujudogg showed [6s 7s] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 8: rb5626 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: C-I-M-NUTS folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I just want everyone to know that running after you haven't done it for 11 years (since high school) sucks balls. My 5 minute mile is now a 10, and I am truly amazed that I can still run a mile.

I just want everyone to know that running after you haven't done it for 11 years (since high school) sucks balls. My 5 minute mile is now a 10, and I am truly amazed that I can still run a mile.
qft?
why so unsure?
i think i can do a mile in 8 minutes? but i might take 11.
you see that review of GTA IV link i posted in the GTA IV thread... pretty legit
please don't come out GTA. or else i won't make money from playing poker.
please don't come out GTA. or else i won't make money from playing poker.
QFMFT. Video games/Work has killed my motivation to play poker the last month and a half.
SHUT UP DOUG!
lol.