• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I got picked in the second round of the 100k Stakament thingamabobber, tomorrow. Wow. I left for work wondering if I'd get picked at all, lol. Anyone else from the Sandlot in this thing? GL tomorrow in all the majors, folks. :club:

I got picked in the second round of the 100k Stakament thingamabobber, tomorrow. Wow. I left for work wondering if I'd get picked at all, lol. Anyone else from the Sandlot in this thing? GL tomorrow in all the majors, folks. :club:
congrats, sir. the wave was hoping to sleeper pick you in a later round, but got scooped.
congrats, sir. the wave was hoping to sleeper pick you in a later round, but got scooped.
Tell Vb I apologize for going, like, 4 rounds before even I expected. :club:
fuck sundays such shitty days
<-- mincashed the Sunday 100k.Believe me, i'm not feeling a much greater amount of euphoria than you are. At least my team took 2nd. And lol @ over half the teams in the draft not even cashing a single horse. Me, TJ, and Rolling Game min-cashed to take 2nd. Actually, I think Rollin made an extra pay bump. Regardless..
<-- mincashed the Sunday 100k.Believe me, i'm not feeling a much greater amount of euphoria than you are. At least my team took 2nd. And lol @ over half the teams in the draft not even cashing a single horse. Me, TJ, and Rolling Game min-cashed to take 2nd. Actually, I think Rollin made an extra pay bump. Regardless..
i think the wave's backup horsie took 50th. which would have won me some monies if it had counted. bleah.
thats why i gotta be on this shiz next timethe chrozzo ftw, baby!
i don't know, the structure doesn't work as well for sleeping through the middle-late stages.
i think the wave's backup horsie took 50th. which would have won me some monies if it had counted. bleah.
GatorTom was our backup horsie, and got into the money, too.. Must be something to the whole "alternate" thing.
Your name was on the original draft thread in the subject header, you totally missed your calling.
i don't know, the structure doesn't work as well for sleeping through the middle-late stages.
Zing! I can't believe I got up in time for it myself, to be honest. :club:
Your name was on the original draft thread in the subject header, you totally missed your calling.
yai was on sub topic header toobut NO ONE TOLD MEu know i RARELY come into genpo!!!!
I think we should get to hear more about Jamaica then, fanfuckintastic.
well since you asked...here goes:I flew down there for my friends wedding and since that was only 1 of the 8 days i was there it gave me and my friends plenty of time to do other things like drink all day and all night. We flew into montego bay and had to take a bus ride for almost 2 hours to get to our resort which was the RIU hotel @ ochos rios. Before we were even checked in the staff was already bringing us rum punch (with extra rum on the side), so we pretty much knew how this trip was going to go. The rooms were ok, not the best ive seen, but certainly not the worst. I belive every room was an ocean view so that was pretty cool. Almost every day we got up round 930-1000 to eat breakfast and then hit the pool around 1ish. Since everything was all inclusive we just would chill at the pool bar and drink for about 5 hours till it was time to get ready to eat for dinner. After dinner it was time to relax until we met up at the bar around 930 and drank there until about 11 when we went into the club. One of the days that was really cool was we met up on the beach around 10 and took a small boat out and went snorkleing and then hit up Dunn's River Fall which is a 940 ft. waterfall that we got to climb. We had to sign waivers and so forth since you could get hurt since we had to climb on rocks with water coming at us. Anyway when we got done we got back to the beach and ran into another guy selling weed, coke, and X. Our boat captain was high as all hell when driving us back to our resort so that was fun. Weed is basically everywhere you turn so getting that was not a problem. When i get all the pics together ill post some up on here. There are also some girls we met from chicago who were really cool and all 3 nights they were there they hung out with us. I of course was the last to meet up with them so i got stuck entertaing the hot engaged girl while my boys tried running game on the other 2 :club: Anyway thats a quick synopsis of my trip and other things you wanna know about just ask :ts
well since you asked...here goes:I flew down there for my friends wedding and since that was only 1 of the 8 days i was there it gave me and my friends plenty of time to do other things like drink all day and all night. We flew into montego bay and had to take a bus ride for almost 2 hours to get to our resort which was the RIU hotel @ ochos rios. Before we were even checked in the staff was already bringing us rum punch (with extra rum on the side), so we pretty much knew how this trip was going to go. The rooms were ok, not the best ive seen, but certainly not the worst. I belive every room was an ocean view so that was pretty cool. Almost every day we got up round 930-1000 to eat breakfast and then hit the pool around 1ish. Since everything was all inclusive we just would chill at the pool bar and drink for about 5 hours till it was time to get ready to eat for dinner. After dinner it was time to relax until we met up at the bar around 930 and drank there until about 11 when we went into the club. One of the days that was really cool was we met up on the beach around 10 and took a small boat out and went snorkleing and then hit up Dunn's River Fall which is a 940 ft. waterfall that we got to climb. We had to sign waivers and so forth since you could get hurt since we had to climb on rocks with water coming at us. Anyway when we got done we got back to the beach and ran into another guy selling weed, coke, and X. Our boat captain was high as all hell when driving us back to our resort so that was fun. Weed is basically everywhere you turn so getting that was not a problem. When i get all the pics together ill post some up on here. There are also some girls we met from chicago who were really cool and all 3 nights they were there they hung out with us. I of course was the last to meet up with them so i got stuck entertaing the hot engaged girl while my boys tried running game on the other 2 :club: Anyway thats a quick synopsis of my trip and other things you wanna know about just ask :ts
That's much better for a trip report. It sounds like good times. How was the wedding? No lonely, drunk, bridesmaids to put it to?
That's much better for a trip report. It sounds like good times. How was the wedding? No lonely, drunk, bridesmaids to put it to?
The wedding went well, obv the weather was great. It was held in a gazebo on the sand by the ocean, steal drums playin the music so that was cool. And no, about the bridesmaids, there were only 4 of us out of the 20+ ppl there that were single and all 4 of us were guys so the odds were not in our favor
The wedding went well, obv the weather was great. It was held in a gazebo on the sand by the ocean, steal drums playin the music so that was cool. And no, about the bridesmaids, there were only 4 of us out of the 20+ ppl there that were single and all 4 of us were guys so the odds were not in our favor
That sir sounds like the odds were in your favor.