Just 3,627 more and you, too, can be both established and completely ignored in all King of Off-Topic brackets, like I have. Dare to dream! :club: The rational solution to most of the quandries life throws at a lady. :ts
FYPagreed on point 2
FYP.So, did anybody else's day suck ass?
lol yeah go usparis_hilton_03.jpgparis-hilton-wallpaper-6.jpgparis-hilton-is-giving.jpg
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

FYP.So, did anybody else's day suck ass?
No. Sorry bro.Had a great day with the family here in San Diego. Spent most of the day at the San Diego Zoo, then headed down to Mission Beach for a bit. Really nice day.
FYPagreed on point 2lol yeah go us
i worked my route today, then got home and chilled, had rest of leftver crab dip from the pub friday night, then went to trivia night at pub, came in 1st, won $20 gift certificate, came home, drinking a d playing minesweeper while listening to dropkick murphys...soits only a matter of time
FYPagreed on point 2lol yeah go usparis_hilton_03.jpg
Not only is that the hottest Paris Hilton picture I've ever seen ( not really a fan) but I also love the ridiculous subtext of it, that some how Paris is enslaved by her fame. Top notch.
Not only is that the hottest Paris Hilton picture I've ever seen ( not really a fan) but I also love the ridiculous subtext of it, that some how Paris is enslaved by her fame. Top notch.
Yeah I'm not a huge fan usually but there are def some good pics out there. i just figure you can't get her STD's looking at her pics...
Yeah I'm not a huge fan usually but there are def some good pics out there. i just figure you can't get her STD's looking at her pics...
Shit, I've fuked whores and strippers, what do I care about some woman I'll only look at's STD's..

In honor of Jennicide in playboy, I'm tossing out a small sampler:(if you bust out a magnifying glass, you may also learn some poker tips)J_LeighSpread.jpg1309289522_l.jpgjenn.jpgjennicide_4_1024x768.jpgjennicide.jpg14.jpg

FYPagreed on point 2
we're the best kept secret in OT.
paris-hilton-is-giving.jpg
Topp'd with authority.Good work, son.
Now you need to find a fitting forum title.
After his next post.It's customizable at 1001, not 1k.
Thanks now I wont have to ask and show my ignorance.Okay, so let me think of soemthing clever.
I beg to differ, I think she looks a little dumpy in that pic... I mean for her. JL = no big deal at all!! either.
No. Sorry bro.Had a great day with the family here in San Diego. Spent most of the day at the San Diego Zoo, then headed down to Mission Beach for a bit. Really nice day.
Nice. That place is a monster, we just went there in October, I was dead dog tired after walking that place all day, my wife was done she was still pregnant. I was glad we started the day by doing one of the bus tours then walked around.I think my favorite thing was going up on the cat walk and seeing the giant birds. The, Condor, Giant Vulture and Harpy Eagle were prehistoric they were so big.Polar Bears were pretty cool too.

Well, I got my room for next year. Still don't know who my roommate is going to be, but it has to be better than the bartender/drug dealer I got this year.And Paris/JL are overrated.

yeah, but would you plow it? yeah, me too
yeah, maybe I would. Oh, so my roommate for next year believes that Ronald Reagan was Jesus Christ reincarnated. Fuck Me.
Nice. That place is a monster, we just went there in October, I was dead dog tired after walking that place all day, my wife was done she was still pregnant. I was glad we started the day by doing one of the bus tours then walked around.I think my favorite thing was going up on the cat walk and seeing the giant birds. The, Condor, Giant Vulture and Harpy Eagle were prehistoric they were so big.Polar Bears were pretty cool too.
Ya, it is so unbelievably huge. The best zoo I have ever been to, AINEC.
He's already got you giving him footrubs? Wanna move in with me?
No, I've known him before hand. The general consensus on campus is that he's a creepazoid.
yeah, maybe I would. Oh, so my roommate for next year believes that Ronald Reagan was Jesus Christ reincarnated. Fuck Me.
Did anybody else picture the scene from PCU where Piven (GK) comes home and starts screaming "GO TO SLEEP!! IT'S TIME TO GO TO SLEEEEEP!!?"Couldn't find a pic of that scene so this will have to do.pc13.jpg
Did anybody else picture the scene from PCU where Piven (GK) comes home and starts screaming "GO TO SLEEP!! IT'S TIME TO GO TO SLEEEEEP!!?"Couldn't find a pic of that scene so this will have to do.pc13.jpg
lmao, that would totally be me. After posting, I thought of this:20071005-freakazoid.gif
If you have a little extra time, see the pirate ships down on the harbor.
Well, I got my room for next year. Still don't know who my roommate is going to be, but it has to be better than the bartender/drug dealer I got this year.
The only way this could get any better would be to have your bartender/dealer roommate to be a hot chick who loves to fuck you after preparing you a delicious meal.