I just watched a friend of mine on Full tilt play in this crazy .5/1.00 PL omaha hi game, that at one point had an average pot size of oh, 120.... 20 bucks more than the buy in! one guy had 2000 at one point, and there was about 4000 on the table. that's 40 buy ins on a 6 handed table, crazy stuff. It's been a long time since I've see a game that crazy online,, that wasn't just straight nut baring. the 2000 grand stack literally raised every hand preflop, would re raise almost every raise pre flop, and would call almost any amount of action pre flop. The thing was, once someone built up a stack of, oh, about 3-500, the guy would just bull doze them. He would bet them off of hands, so their 500 stack would soon be back down to 200 or dust. It was a crazy game to watch.
table name? who was the big stack? this is my main cash game lately
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

table name? who was the big stack? this is my main cash game lately
The game's over.. at one point it had like 18 people on the waiting list, including Gobboboy. The bigstack's name was fleczer.. believe me, if it was still going, you wouldn't have been able to miss it. Put Flexczer on your friends list for certain.
The game's over.. at one point it had like 18 people on the waiting list, including Gobboboy. The bigstack's name was fleczer.. believe me, if it was still going, you wouldn't have been able to miss it. Put Flexczer on your friends list for certain.
Played at that table with him earlier in the evening, i figured that was who you meant. He had about 800 at the time, there were a lot of regulars at the table and i ended up leaving after not too long.fleczer is a pretty big loser according to my PT stats, he was -1000 in a 800 hands (i wasn't datamining tonight)

You guys ever go to General Poker and see people with thousands of posts that youve never heard of? Not that I put any stock in post count (although I am currently very excited about breaking a thousand) but I just think its funny that there are like two separate worlds on here.... or maybe I just spend too much time in OT.

Does anybody have any suggestions to fix my AIM? Because I'm really getting to the end of my rope here. After installing/uninstalling it a brazillion times, trying pidgin and trillian (neither worked), I'm still unable to get onto IM. ;askdjf;laksdjf;lkasdjf;lkasjdf;klajs

Does anybody have any suggestions to fix my AIM? Because I'm really getting to the end of my rope here. After installing/uninstalling it a brazillion times, trying pidgin and trillian (neither worked), I'm still unable to get onto IM. ;askdjf;laksdjf;lkasdjf;lkasjdf;klajs
Have you tried the "ask ouch" thread?
Just did. Goddamnit, this is pissing me off.
I could try to help but I need to know what kind (if any) of error messages you're getting or what exactly is happening. I could try to talk you through it on AI....oops.Seriously though, I'm not all that familiar with AIM since I haven't had it very long. But I'm ok at general troubleshooting, just not sure I would be able to do any good for ya.Good luck.

Is there anything more uneccessarily terrifying in the course of a day than attempting to open one of those self-exploding tin rolls of pillsbury biscuit dough?

So.. I have to do a report on the Evolution of Rock Music, I have the 1970's decade, any suggestions on how to make this a bad ass report?
perhaps mention CBGB's and the Bowery scene.
You guys ever go to General Poker and see people with thousands of posts that youve never heard of? Not that I put any stock in post count (although I am currently very excited about breaking a thousand) but I just think its funny that there are like two separate worlds on here.... or maybe I just spend too much time in OT.
yeah, I totally agre.. um.. who are you, exactly?bizarre_magazine_9867_5.jpgbizarre_magazine_9813_12.jpgbizarre_magazine_9879_5.jpgbizarre_magazine_9870_5.jpgbizarre_magazine_9861_12.jpg

PokerStars Game #16516638345: Tournament #83642463, $23+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/04/05 - 21:31:26 (ET)Table '83642463 1' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: kpgirl (1870 in chips) Seat 2: Palpites (1360 in chips) Seat 3: silicon99 (1400 in chips) Seat 4: pichi111 (1740 in chips) Seat 5: busterhiman (1070 in chips) Seat 6: specbrad (1560 in chips) kpgirl: posts small blind 10Palpites: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to specbrad [Kd 3d]silicon99: folds pichi111: folds busterhiman: folds specbrad: raises 40 to 60kpgirl: calls 50Palpites: calls 40*** FLOP *** [Tc 3c Kh]kpgirl: checks Palpites: checks specbrad: bets 120kpgirl: folds Palpites: folds specbrad collected 180 from potspecbrad: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 180 | Rake 0 Board [Tc 3c Kh]Seat 1: kpgirl (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: Palpites (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 3: silicon99 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: pichi111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: busterhiman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: specbrad (button) collected (180)

Sorry about my late TOP..
It was well worth the wait. You came back and delivered like UNC only wished they could.