• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Just got back from the doc, got the wrapping off my hand from the surgery. My left index finger knuckle is huge and the doctor said the swelling will take a year to completely subside. I can't move my finger either and have to start rehabbing it.

soooo i kinda realized that i have a built in web cam and microphone and i was thinking of doing a justintv broadcast obv i'm no chrozzo but would anyone watch this?
:raises hand:Btw, I'll prolly be playing later tonight. I'm not sure, and IM is being a bitch so I can't get online. Just fyi.
VVN!Grats sir!
tyty, think i'm going to wingstop tomorrow to spend all my winnings
soooo i kinda realized that i have a built in web cam and microphone and i was thinking of doing a justintv broadcast obv i'm no chrozzo but would anyone watch this?
yeah if i'm not at too many tables i'd open it up and laugh at youare you not doing SNG madness this weekend?
:raises hand:Btw, I'll prolly be playing later tonight. I'm not sure, and IM is being a bitch so I can't get online. Just fyi.
that's strange re: AIM, but gl with poker.

So I didn't play at all tonight. I might play tomorrow, not sure yet. I'm kinda going through some shit right now that I hate. Whatever.I'm gonna call it an early Friday night. I'll see you guys tomorrow. BTW, I will not be updating my blog anymore, so don't be alarmed if you click the link and see that the last post was made last Friday.

I thought so, but I have to do it, I lost a bet.Does that take away from any of my gayness?
hmmmm
Yeah. But I think you should sexually harrass the lady who does it.
who said a lady is giving the facial...
i would so be there!btw..chrozzovision...tomorrow night...be there!

I just watched a friend of mine on Full tilt play in this crazy .5/1.00 PL omaha hi game, that at one point had an average pot size of oh, 120.... 20 bucks more than the buy in! one guy had 2000 at one point, and there was about 4000 on the table. that's 40 buy ins on a 6 handed table, crazy stuff. It's been a long time since I've see a game that crazy online,, that wasn't just straight nut baring. the 2000 grand stack literally raised every hand preflop, would re raise almost every raise pre flop, and would call almost any amount of action pre flop. The thing was, once someone built up a stack of, oh, about 3-500, the guy would just bull doze them. He would bet them off of hands, so their 500 stack would soon be back down to 200 or dust. It was a crazy game to watch.