• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

If you can get me rake back on FTP, after being a member since like 2005, I'll seriously name any illegitamate children I ever have "Kurt" regardless of the sex of the child.
Believe you me, I wish I could. I used to get referrals like a mofo when they allowed that.
My life is so boring now, I wish I had something to say for the sake of conversation but I don't.I umm.. watched Atonement last night.. It was good, I guess.
YOUR life is boring!!!!wtf man, if having sex 4x a day is boring,m then theres no hope for me
No.. I thought for a second you get to Keira Knighetely (sp)'s bush, but I was wrong.. She's got knee problems, blah.
ghey
wtf man, if having sex 4x a day is boring,m then theres no hope for me
It's one of those things that once you are doing it regularly it isn't a big deal, it's only important when you aren't getting any.
ok...heres how my last encouter with a woman made out:i was at a smal diner in lancaster county, PA:me: hi, how you doin today, busy?her: pretty good, thanks, whatl it be?<tell her the order>me: so do you go to school around here?her: im not interested, okme: umm, waht do you mean?her: im involvedme: well, ok, good, bc im not interested eithershe goes away....5 min laters shes back..her: what do you mean?me: your not my typeher: why not?me: i dont know youre just not tho, sorryher: well...ok5 min later...her: so what is your type? me: im not sure..clearly not you, but someone similar to youher: wel why am I not your type then?me: i cant say..but, i think we should grab some dinner this saturday and fugure this out, you agree?she said no..but i thought was damn SLICK.......anyone agree?
You are a credit to men everywhere. Giant golden statues of Geckos drinking Guinness will be built in your honor. This was absolutely amazing.
No.. I thought for a second you get to Keira Knighetely (sp)'s bush, but I was wrong.. She's got knee problems, blah.
So make her do the work.Cubs are winning today! weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cubs are winning today! weeeeeeeeeeeeee
There's a 162 (I believe) games on the MLB scheduele, and cubs fans are happy when they are winning one.Sigh..Go.. umm.. ahh the hell with the baseball..
haven't taken anatomy classes in a while i guess... are you sure you had sex, and didn't just rub your penis against the back of her kneecap?
You know I wondered that, becuase the whole time she gave me this odd look like "What the hell are you doing down there"Either that or it was her belly button, either way it felt damn good!
It's one of those things that once you are doing it regularly it isn't a big deal, it's only important when you aren't getting any.
True dat.And go cubbies. :club:
You know I wondered that, becuase the whole time she gave me this odd look like "What the hell are you doing down there"Either that or it was her belly button, either way it felt damn good!
yeah, you're in big trouble sir. I hope you wore a condom and kept things clean, getting semen out of the belly button can be a real pain in the ass

Amongst all of the rap talk we had the last few days, I forgot to mention that with another CD like Ultimate Victory, Chamillionare should be on the list of really good rappers currently.

Amongst all of the rap talk we had the last few days, I forgot to mention that with another CD like Ultimate Victory, Chamillionare should be on the list of really good rappers currently.
oxymoronTOP (sorry its late, but is one of my fav pics):i cant find my FAV one..but this works toohayden-panettiere-bikini-tribute.jpg
She's got knee problems, blah.
And she can still outrun you? S-L-A-C-K-E-R!
Stars33win.jpg
oh hai. :club: