I'm just the opposite. I usually have a pretty spot on gut reaction to most people. If I try to analyze it too much I end up out thinking myself. --edit. If you can call my hyperactive cynicism "my gut."
Yeah, I can see how it'd go either way. In my case, my brain kept telling me there was something wrong with my "friend's" here at college who ended up leaving me. Oops. My blog will not be updated anymore, so don't even bother reading.All in all, it's been a poor way to spend my 19th birthday.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I have also never found Halle Berry that attractive. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.
Muthafucker please... dont ever say that again.Halle_Berry_0330.jpgTell'em Chrozzo.....
Yeah, I can see how it'd go either way. In my case, my brain kept telling me there was something wrong with my "friend's" here at college who ended up leaving me. Oops. My blog will not be updated anymore, so don't even bother reading.All in all, it's been a poor way to spend my 19th birthday.
HAPY BIRTHDAY!!!!WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u want ur present?
I love it.So I think I'm back for a while. I've been dealing with some stuff, but I think on the whole I should be back. All I can say is when it comes to trust, following your gut can be bad. Listen to your brain.
ehehehehe.... you said you're back on the hole..... ehehehehehewas too funny
Birth control.
She won't need that wearing those panties.450Dupré6.jpg
Shut ur face!My site is badder than leroy brown.
If you can get me rake back on FTP, after being a member since like 2005, I'll seriously name any illegitamate children I ever have "Kurt" regardless of the sex of the child.

ok...heres how my last encouter with a woman made out:i was at a smal diner in lancaster county, PA:me: hi, how you doin today, busy?her: pretty good, thanks, whatl it be?<tell her the order>me: so do you go to school around here?her: im not interested, okme: umm, waht do you mean?her: im involvedme: well, ok, good, bc im not interested eithershe goes away....5 min laters shes back..her: what do you mean?me: your not my typeher: why not?me: i dont know youre just not tho, sorryher: well...ok5 min later...her: so what is your type? me: im not sure..clearly not you, but someone similar to youher: wel why am I not your type then?me: i cant say..but, i think we should grab some dinner this saturday and fugure this out, you agree?she said no..but i thought was damn SLICK.......anyone agree?

ok...heres how my last encouter with a woman made out:i was at a smal diner in lancaster county, PA:me: hi, how you doin today, busy?her: pretty good, thanks, whatl it be?<tell her the order>me: so do you go to school around here?her: im not interested, okme: umm, waht do you mean?her: im involvedme: well, ok, good, bc im not interested eithershe goes away....5 min laters shes back..her: what do you mean?me: your not my typeher: why not?me: i dont know youre just not tho, sorryher: well...ok5 min later...her: so what is your type? me: im not sure..clearly not you, but someone similar to youher: wel why am I not your type then?me: i cant say..but, i think we should grab some dinner this saturday and fugure this out, you agree?she said no..but i thought was damn SLICK.......anyone agree?
vn chrisi just got home from school after spending 12+ hours building a projectstarting my homework now. 2 hwk's and 2 quizzes tomorrow with a meeting with our corporate sponsors for the project in between
My life is so boring now, I wish I had something to say for the sake of conversation but I don't.I umm.. watched Atonement last night.. It was good, I guess.
Oh dear God man.... go to Chilis or get a pizza and watch Full Metal Jacket.
My life is so boring now, I wish I had something to say for the sake of conversation but I don't.I umm.. watched Atonement last night.. It was good, I guess.
ummmm have sex....
Oh dear God man.... go to Chilis or get a pizza and watch Full Metal Jacket.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i dont even know what to say to this, i just feel like something needs to be said.