Guapo and I have a bet going on who will get laid first. 5 bucks.He's still waiting for his wife's vag to heal from giving birth.Me, well, I just get teased.
I get the sexin before him, we are both going on multiple months w/o.$5
Well, I hope there's no expiration date or it'll just be a push.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Well, I hope there's no expiration date or it'll just be a push.
I think the dam will eventually break for one of our partners.The Sandlot/Hideout participants are welcome to take part in this bet.I suggest betting on Guapo..
I will, but I'll audit it. Therefore, I need an actual class that I can get credit for. And no, unfortunately I did not get into the Jew College. I got into the WASP collegeWhy not?
Which White Anglo-Saxon Protestant college accepted you?follow-up question...Did they know you were a scary Jew? before they saw you obv.
I just found it interesting, I need a foreign language for History and Portugese sounds fascinating.
It is a really fun class, but 90% of foreign language classes depend on the teacher/classmates.
Which White Anglo-Saxon Protestant college accepted you?follow-up question...Did they know you were a scary Jew? before they saw you obv.
Denison University, and they knew I was jewish, and they STILL gave me 44k to go.
Denison University, and they knew I was jewish, and they STILL gave me 44k to go.
Sounds like a trick to me. Have you ever thought of hiring me as a body guard?

Hi, I'm alive. Long story, but I've been without interwebz at both home and work for a week+ and had to help set up all the audio/computer for another club..Apparently while I was gone I won the king of 45's forum challenge? weeeeee!Anyways, gotta jet, but I'll catch up later.

You know how you know if you have kids? Whe you know the themes songs by heart to the following.Curious GeorgeMickey Mouse ClubhouseDiegoDora the ExplorerSpongebob Squarepants (this one I knew before I had kids)Sesame street (Ditto)Vegetales and Backyardigans
I have played all of those (except vegetales) at work as bumper songs.I also got the old school stuff, like Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Punky Brewster, Small Wonder, Fraggle Rock, and jazz like that.
I have played all of those (except vegetales) at work as bumper songs.I also got the old school stuff, like Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Punky Brewster, Small Wonder, Fraggle Rock, and jazz like that.
Life is like a hurricaneHere in Duck - burgRace cars, lasers, aeroplanesIt's a duck - blur!Might solve a mystery,Or rewrite history!Ducktales! (a - whooh ooh)Every day they're out there makingDucktales! (a - whooh ooh)Tales of daring do bad and goodDucktales!D - D - D - Danger!(Watch behind you)There's a stranger,(out to find you!)What to do?Just grab on to some...Ducktales! (a - whooh ooh)Every day they're out there makingDucktales! (a - whooh ooh)Tales of daring do bad and goodDucktales!Not pony tales or cotton tales, noDucktales!(a - whooh ooh)

I have a job interview Monday morning. I applied to be a security guard (that carries a gun, taser, and mace. Sweet? I think so). They called me this morning to setup the interview and informed me it'd be in the same building I worked from 06-07. Ironic or coincidental?

I have a job interview Monday morning. I applied to be a security guard (that carries a gun, taser, and mace. Sweet? I think so). They called me this morning to setup the interview and informed me it'd be in the same building I worked from 06-07. Ironic or coincidental?
Make sure you refer to the gun as a Gat. And ask them if you can provide your own because you have a hook-up on Gloc 40's.
Make sure you refer to the gun as a Gat. And ask them if you can provide your own because you have a hook-up on Gloc 40's.
I think that's pretty solid advice. Also, let them know that you are not down with drug testing.
I think that's pretty solid advice. Also, let them know that you are not down with drug testing.
Done and done. I'm a shoo-in for the job!
But what do I do after those 10 seconds pass?
You could just keep doing it and try to catch it your mouth the same way you would, when toss an M&M into the air.That should keep you busy for at least 30 minutes.
You could just keep doing it and try to catch it your mouth the same way you would, when toss an M&M into the air.That should keep you busy for at least 30 minutes.
Wow.. yours can shoot that high?

So about this bet...If one were to lay a sidebet on who will win, how would it be proved that said "victor's" claim is true? Or are we all just going on the "honor system"?