so i just found out that my mom got into a serious car accident and she had to be taken out on a stretchure, has some serious injuries, etc. and she got hit by an 82 year old lady who said "oh i'm sorry dear, i didn't see the light turn red" HEY OLD PEOPLEGET OFF THE FUC.KIN ROAD!!!!!!
sorry to hear that...hope all is well
i sorry manand i agreethere should be an age limit in place
not sure about an age limit but there should be laws in place that they get retested once a year for a license
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I totally forgot about the milfs!!! I can't imagine what IKEA is like on an opening day. I am not a big consumer. In general, I hate things that a big and corporate. Mostly, not for asthetic reasons, but artistic ones. They lack style. Sears lacks style, Wal-Mart lacks style, Olive Garden lacks taste, ect. But IKEA is like a wonderland, the goofiest place I've ever shopped. I wish more giagantic super-stores were like them.
See we are very much alike here. I hate going to Wal Mart, Sears, etc. But this was refreshing. I forgot to add I ran into a girl I knew in high school. She was the typical snobby hot chick that everyone wanted to bang anyway. I hated her attitude and wished she wasn't so damn good looking, therefore eliminating her "social status". Well she's a fat pig now, and I am about 50lbs lighter than I was in hs.I lol'd after seeing her. Karma does come around eventually.
Here's what I had for dinner on the buffet:8 pieces of sushi .. all different2 Fried Shrimp2 Salt and Pepper shrimpCrab cake2 Mini crab legs wrapped in bacon and grilledButton MushroomsAwesome!
Yea...it was good!
GL CHROZZO TID SHIIP GO GO TID GL WOOTI mean, um, BE COOL daddio.That sucks dude. Reminds me:The other day I got cut off no less than three time by dumbasses so I was tiltiing pretty hard. I'm at the last stop light before my house which has four lanes of traffic but cuts down to two lanes about 2 blocks past the light. I'm in the left lane driving along minding own business when some fucking retard that didn't pay attention the the 3 signs stating the right lane ends decides to nonchalantly start moving into my lane. Now, the front of my car was about halfway up the length of this dipshits SUV and someone is right on my ass so I punch it, narrowly miss getting sandwiched between the blindshit and the median and whip back into the lane in front of said dumbass and felt properly justified in letting the bird fly. Now I couldn't tell if the person behind me was a man or woman all I could tell from the shadow is they were rotund. As I pull into the street in front of my place I notice the dipshit is turning in after me. Oh goody, a chance for violence. Well I haven't broken anyone's nose in quite some time or had mine broken in longer, so let the festivities commence. I accelerate to gain some distance and whip into my parking spot and immediately fly out of the car ready to throw. The SUV pulls up and as the window rolls down I see this 200 lb grandma type and here's how our chat went:FB: What did I do that made you so angry?H: You almost ran me into a median ya silly bitch! FB: Well, you shouldn't flip people off, that's not nice.H: Hey, I'm not the asshole here, you are. Watch where the fuck you're going. It's dumbshits like you that cause accidents.FB: You really should be nicer.H: You really shouldn't be driving. Now kindly fuck off.FB: snooty huff, drives away.
I had one of those in October. I was two blocks from my house in my state issued vehicle. Some dumbass was at a full stop at a stop sign decided to pull right out in front of me (I didn't have a stop sign). We came within inches of hitting each other. I went on up the street and he decided to follow me to my house. He came running out of his car, got right in my face, and started pointing his finger at my nose yelling at me up one side and down the other...throwing obscenities the entire time with his kids in the car no less. I just stood there staring him in the eyes the entire time with a shit eating grin on my face, just letting him have his moment. He started to walk away when he finally realized that he wasn't going to intimidate me, and I stared him down til he got back to his car when he finally noticed that I had a work vehicle.He proceeds to come back up to me and demanded to know who that work vehicle belonged to. I just told him "the state...why" and the look on his face was priceless. He was literally speechless for about 3-5 seconds, and then shouted at me for another 10 seconds and drove off. I guess he realized he made a complete ass out of himself because I haven't seen him in the neighborhood since.
do i call tongiht...or wait a bit?
I'd wait a day.. More to do out on the town on Thursdays usually, anyways. Short answer: do whatever the heck ya want, just do it with confidence.
knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-18mm-manila-1-ajhd.jpg
Yeah, where is Hang, anyways?I'll lure him back here with pics of hot asian chicks:b39973130.jpg
So IKEA was def a new experience. Needless to say it was absolutely packed. Doesn't take much to excite the housewives of southern Ohio. The traffic getting in was a real bitch. I could go on and on about the dipshit drivers who refuse to wait in the turn lane like everyone else and try to creep in.But once inside it was pretty cool. They have a great range of styles and the prices were very good too. At BigD's suggestion we ate in the cafeteria area they had. Good food and fairly priced.Overall I was pleasantly surprised at the whole experience. There were a good deal of MILFS wandering about too which was nice. However I am once again considering a vasectomy due to the screaming brats and the parents who refuse to discipline their children.
Not a bad idea, really. Children are the most common STD, after all.The true IKEA experience is when the shit you bought breaks a month down the road, fyi.
I totally forgot about the milfs!!! I can't imagine what IKEA is like on an opening day. I am not a big consumer. In general, I hate things that a big and corporate. Mostly, not for asthetic reasons, but artistic ones. They lack style. Sears lacks style, Wal-Mart lacks style, Olive Garden lacks taste, ect. But IKEA is like a wonderland, the goofiest place I've ever shopped. I wish more giagantic super-stores were like them.
3 words: Planned Parenthood Clinic.
Me and Brigette.KurtBrigFL1.jpgJust Brigette :club:BrigClev1.jpg
Better looking than u and a better poker player? You sir, are a lucky man. :ts congrats.
do i call tongiht...or wait a bit?
Not tonight, have to make her wait a little bit for all the obvious reasons (dont want to look too excited aka desperate/stalker, want her to wonder why you didnt call, but then be glad the next day when you do, etc.), call tomorrow (I dont believe in that 3 day wait BS), try and set something up for the weekend. Should be pretty easy as you didnt have to ask for the number.
Not tonight, have to make her wait a little bit for all the obvious reasons (dont want to look too excited aka desperate/stalker, want her to wonder why you didnt call, but then be glad the next day when you do, etc.), call tomorrow (I dont believe in that 3 day wait BS), try and set something up for the weekend. Should be pretty easy as you didnt have to ask for the number.
Yeah, I say tomorrow.
BS... call her now.
That's cuz you weren't invited to the meeting.
Im fairly certain that any meeting you would be invited to would take place in a dark alley and you would be the only one without a sock and a bar of soap.
Im fairly certain that any meeting you would be invited to would take place in a dark alley and you would be the only one without a sock and a bar of soap.
LameSo very lame
I concur. Also, have two or three definite things to propose doing. Don't just say "Wanna do something?'Finally:" "To cover my nervousness, I started eating an apple because I think if they hear you chewing on the other end of the phone, it make you sound casual."
Shut up.A thursday call is perfect. Get a date set for Friday or Saturday.
No you shut up, Doug.Here's why:If you wait until Thursday to call for a Friday hookup, she'll be all like "Who does he think he is? He thinks I wont already have plans for Friday? Hmmmpf"See.. to think like a woman...apply pressure to your carotid. This will cut off blood flow to your brain, hence starve it for oxygen. When you start to see stars.... you're there. Try to come up with a thought. Then and only then can you reason like a woman.
No you shut up, Doug.Here's why:If you wait until Thursday to call for a Friday hookup, she'll be all like "Who does he think he is? He thinks I wont already have plans for Friday? Hmmmpf"See.. to think like a woman...apply pressure to your carotid. This will cut off blood flow to your brain, hence starve it for oxygen. When you start to see stars.... you're there. Try to come up with a thought. Then and only then can you reason like a woman.
Good god, I didn't think it was possible for me to hate your posts more. But then, you actually post something with "content" and it's even worse. I take it back, don't post your opinions about issues and things like that, just stick to your plus 1 posting.
I'd wait a day.. More to do out on the town on Thursdays usually, anyways. Short answer: do whatever the heck ya want, just do it with confidence.Yeah, where is Hang, anyways?I'll lure him back here with pics of hot asian chicks:b39973130.jpg
Cappy usually you are spot on with TOP's and such but here you have failed. Still love you though. Hot Asian chicks would be more like:asian.jpgasiangirls40.jpg