• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Speaking of11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: HangukMiguk, Lolli, Kuge, onlyme386, BigDMcGee, dereeekho, Oneeydjaq, chrozzo, scottyno, brvheartOh hi.
holy shit that's a lot people at 2am
Did someone say tall?I'm pretty tall...someone took a picture of me when I wasn't looking...it may be a stretch...but guess my height?TheKuge.jpg
5'10
Hi pot.....
QFT
I planned on eating the pumpkin when it was all said and done. Does that account for anything?
Only counts if you're Jessica Alba.
no haeve poopy
Grandma's Boy?
true, that would help. but i think it was a pic of you playing bass, just looked tall and skinny. i dunno, maybe someone else
No, that was me. It was a good angle. Had the guy taking the photos angle it from the ground up. I do look tall in those.But look at my prom pics from '03, my date is taller than me with heels on. And they weren't high heels either.
Hi pot.....
Sure, throw it in my face that Im all out of weed!
Oh, I know...but you love it...don't ya sweetheart?
If you only knew how much I love mens chests... dammit!I WILL NOT BREAK!
Only counts if you're Jessica Alba.Grandma's Boy?No, that was me. It was a good angle. Had the guy taking the photos angle it from the ground up. I do look tall in those.But look at my prom pics from '03, my date is taller than me with heels on. And they weren't high heels either.
<3 Jessica Alba, with or without the herpgood suggestionok, that's what i thought. i'll have to check the other pics out, maybe you're short and skinny instead of tall and skinny
holy shit that's a lot people at 2am5'10QFT
Nah.
i think kuge's 6'1"
Nope.I'm 5'9
If you only knew how much I love mens chests... dammit!I WILL NOT BREAK!
Ok, but here is a previewDexter_Smith_005.jpg
Pffffft.
LOL, you know me too well.
Nah.Nope.I'm 5'9Ok, but here is a previewDexter_Smith_005.jpg
Thats disgusting.
Watch how much you bottle this up...you never know when it might...blow...
I might have to take a bubble bath later.
While we are talking about your face....
she DOES owe a top...
C-sections, FTW.
well she had her's the natural way, whatever you call that. so a good comparison. come on over anytime :club:
Nah.Nope.I'm 5'9Ok, but here is a previewDexter_Smith_005.jpg
i win!
It also doesn't help that I have an Asian guy in my profile pic too.LOL @ Mispronunciations
I always thought of it like Huge but with a K.
it's true. i'm tall, and i've fucked a mom. not saying any more, her identity needs to be kept secret or i have a friend who would KILL ME
I've banged 4 moms. One was a one night stand from the club, she took me back to her place after she hit on me. I proceeded to hit that for several months. Greatest sex of my life and absolutely zero commitment. It was goot.
I always thought of it like Huge but with a K.I've banged 4 moms. One was a one night stand from the club, she took me back to her place after she hit on me. I proceeded to hit that for several months. Greatest sex of my life and absolutely zero commitment. It was goot.
awkeljas;lkjgzxc/m BRAG LESS YOU *******