• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

We could die at any moment, WE GOTTA HURRY MAN!You bastards.I actually was planning on carving a hole in a pumpkin I found in an alley earlier today...so neither?I'm no loogie, he's my idol.
i think you were gone < 3 minutes, and now the pipes are clean?
OH HAI!!!and me backnad movie just endedwtf do i wathc now/?
im watching family guy, but its on one of our local affiliates.repeats after dark is on too
OH HAI!!!and me backnad movie just endedwtf do i wathc now/?
braveheart
I'm 5'9".I lose, unless I double up.
you're facebook pics made me think you'd be taller
i 5'6''i suck
that's good. very good. thanks!
it's true. i'm tall, and i've fucked a mom. not saying any more, her identity needs to be kept secret or i have a friend who would KILL ME
Is the friend also the mother?
I actually was planning on carving a hole in a pumpkin I found in an alley earlier today...so neither?
I just choked on a thin mint.
it's true. i'm tall, and i've fucked a mom. not saying any more, her identity needs to be kept secret or i have a friend who would KILL ME
So basically you fucked your friends mom is what ur saying.
Resisting. The. Urge...
Want some shirtless pics of the Kugemiester? I'll give you vintage Kuge (October style). Or the updated pics of the Kooginator?
I actually was planning on carving a hole in a pumpkin I found in an alley earlier today...so neither?
please wear a condom, the pumpkin might have std. and if the pumpkin tears, please see a doctor asap.
Lol, yeah. we've had this conversation. and no. im not doing you for comparisons sake.
i 5'6''i suck
At least I'm not bubble boy.
you're facebook pics made me think you'd be taller
it helps you look taller when you stand next to a 5'3" Korean woman.
i didnt like AD too muchi need a mvoie titlei prolly have it
Bubble Boy.
please wear a condom, the pumpkin might have std. and if the pumpkin tears, please see a doctor asap.
I planned on eating the pumpkin when it was all said and done. Does that account for anything?
Lol, yeah. we've had this conversation. and no. im not doing you for comparisons sake.
come on, how am i supposed to know what to expect after my wife has kids if i dont have a sample size of at least 2???
At least I'm not bubble boy.it helps you look taller when you stand next to a 5'3" Korean woman.Bubble Boy.
true, that would help. but i think it was a pic of you playing bass, just looked tall and skinny. i dunno, maybe someone else
I planned on eating the pumpkin when it was all said and done. Does that account for anything?
JIMBO?!
Its NOT nice to tease!
I think it's on his facebook?
i watche brVEHEARST LAST night
Speaking of11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: HangukMiguk, Lolli, Kuge, onlyme386, BigDMcGee, dereeekho, Oneeydjaq, chrozzo, scottyno, brvheartOh hi.

Did someone say tall?I'm pretty tall...someone took a picture of me when I wasn't looking...it may be a stretch...but guess my height?TheKuge.jpg