• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

If you guys wouldnt mind slowing down in here a bit, that would be great. This isnt the only thread that needs my attention, you know.

Seriously, Kuge's the man. I've been trying to convince him of this face for a couple years.Maybe hearing it from the great Lolli will tell him I'm right.
The Great Lolli. I could get used to that.
You're tall? I woulda lost that bet.
i always thought that people look taller on screen.so here i thought he was my height.if he goes in the huck seed range, i'm scared.kodakumipicld1.jpg
OK ILL START!
thanks for volunteering, knew i could count on you!
6'2" would be admired if he's asian. 6'2" caucasian is somewhat average?
a little above average, same as me
I do have a bad habit of blowing it though. Case and Point...you will see soon.Kooj! THERE!Until I get sex, I refuse to believe anything.
thanks! KOOOOOOOJJJJJJ
i agree, i had you pegged at 5'8how tall is mr. mcgee? i'm gonna say 6'4
excellent read. My name really isn't intended to have anything to do with my size ( which is huge, btw) but I guess my head size probably tipped that off. I'm 6'5, with size 52 shoulders.
I do have a bad habit of blowing it though. Case and Point...you will see soon.Kooj! THERE!Until I get sex, I refuse to believe anything.
Id attempt to sex you, but im on a flirting hiatus. starting now.
a little above average, same as me
but you're not obese like him.

I'm gonna kill 2 birds with one stone.

If you guys wouldnt mind slowing down in here a bit, that would be great. This isnt the only thread that needs my attention, you know.
thanks! KOOOOOOOJJJJJJ
Hairy%20man.jpg
OUCHHHHHHlow blow, especially from someone who calls himself "lazy and fat".and 6'2 210ish is far from obese, **** you *******
excellent read. My name really isn't intended to have anything to do with my size ( which is huge, btw) but I guess my head size probably tipped that off. I'm 6'5, with size 52 shoulders.
go me imo, i read impeccably. www.jailbaitgallery.com to practice other types of reading skills.
LOL scotty is fat???
OUCHHHHHHlow blow, especially from someone who calls himself "lazy and fat".and 6'2 210ish is far from obese, **** you *******
in comparison to onlyme, yes. onlyme might have same sized shoulders as i do.and i thought you're 240. 215 is fine.
Kooj! THERE!
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!I was pronouncing it like it was Japanese... "Koo-gay."It certainly doesn't help those thoughts that you've posted about anime in the past.BLAST!
Dont make me entice you.
it's impossible lately, she's fallen for some pistol she met at the bar
LOL scott, you need to check the weight chart. technically that is probably close to obese
Yeah, I definitely have no urge to flirt anymore. Probably ever again. IM CURED!!!
Awesome. I'm gonna go blow my load now.