nanotechnology in 9
no tests for 2 more weeks, weekend starts tmr at 3:45I need to shovel my car out if i want to go buy liquor though :club:
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

i haven't been to my financial management class in 3 weeks
too cool for school?you are the argument for banning online poker in canada, killing the education system one asian at a time
no tests for 2 more weeks, weekend starts tmr at 3:45I need to shovel my car out if i want to go buy liquor though :club:
real men snowshoe to the liquor store?
i haven't been to my financial management class in 3 weeks
I'm taking a bullshit Cultural Geography class this semester, I've been to 2 lectures and have an A.
too cool for school?you are the argument for banning online poker in canada, killing the education system one asian at a time
strangely, i've been reading the textbook and getting notes package.
spring break and 11 days off schoolstarts at 6:25 tomorrow night, other than my ****ing senior project
(insert, different hand, the one where i had a 6 low draw vs your 10 low draw and i double bricked out while you made a T8 which ended up being good, here)
(insert, different statement, that i'm pretty sure i had T8 low on 5th, maybe 6th at best, and FTP shuffles cards, here)
real men snowshoe to the liquor store?
loooooool, scotty doesn't qualify
strangely, i've been reading the textbook and getting notes package.
notes packages? who'd you have to blow for that?
i find it ****ing awesome that shawn mad 3 posts within1 minuteyou sir..are my hero
I agree, I'm trying here, but I just can't stay at this pace.

and the government would be stupid to mess with the mohawks. the mohawks are traditionally known for battling the government.

(insert, different statement, that i'm pretty sure i had T8 low on 5th, maybe 6th at best, and FTP shuffles cards, here)
you had it on 6th, we both started 345 i think, i paired 4th you hit a ten, you paired 5th i hit a 6, then you hit an 8 on 6th and i hit running queens
I agree, I'm trying here, but I just can't stay at this pace.
i'm telling you man, daft punk! i've read every post and still posting 3/minute apparently
and the government would be stupid to mess with the mohawks. the mohawks are traditionally known for battling the government.
mohawks? are you kidding me? WE WON THE COLD WAR 15 YEARS AGO
only if you're a fucking eskimo living in canada
it's cool to be an eskimo.
loooooool, scotty doesn't qualifynotes packages? who'd you have to blow for that?
but he has real liquor and you have cheap beerclass handout, srsly.