yeah, i think i bought $30-50 worth, can't remmeber it was before i really knew you other than some posts in HO
bad investment, theres no way i could be +ev in a razz tourney
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

If Lollster catches on, Im blaming you.I have a pic of my middle finger I could show you, too, but Im lazy though, so youll have to use your imagination.
Don't worry, I'm one step ahead of you.2w5vj0l.jpg
seriously, i'm a moron
I'd love to hear it.
turn up daft punk. check the last 2 pages, i'm posting every 30 seconds
Ok, I just want to apologize for the drama bombs tonight. I'm sure some may think I look like a jerk, but whatever.I don't want to clog this place up with the Hideout drama, so I'll stop there.Quality posts to come.
k
PWND buckeyes
i agree
seriously, i'm a moronturn up daft punk. check the last 2 pages, i'm posting every 30 seconds
I don't really have any daft punk, will other electronica music do?
I have proof that daft punk will increase your post count exponentially
Kayne did Daft Punk better than Daft Punk did Daft Punk. JS.But then, I have only heard that one song of Daft Punk's, and it is annoying.

We were at a partyHis ear lobe fell in the deepSomeone reached in and grabbed itIt was a rock LOLLISTERWe were at the beachEverybody had matching towelsSomebody went under a dockAnd there they saw a rockIt wasn't a rockIt was a rock LOLLISTERMotion in the oceanHis air hose brokeLots of troubleLots of bubbleHe was in a jamS'in a giant clamDown, downUnderneath the wavesMermaids wavin'Wavin' to mermenWavin' sea fansSea horses sailin'Dolphins wailin'Red snappers snappin'Clam shells clappin'Muscles flexin'Flippers flippin'Down, downLet's rock!Boy's in bikinisGirls in surfboardsEverybody's rockin'Everybody's fruggin'Twistin' 'round the fireHavin' funBakin' potatoesBakin' in the sunPut on your noseguardPut on the lifeguardPass the tanning butterHere comes a stingrayThere goes a manta-rayIn walked a jelly fishThere goes a dogfishChased by a catfishIn flew a sea robinWatch out for that piranhaThere goes a narwhaleHERE COMES A BIKINI WHALE!

If by all worked up you mean yawning and bored to tears, then yes. BABY I WAS ALLLLLLLLLLLL WORKED UP!
If you need to lie to them to make yourself feel better its ok with me
PWND buckeyes
You shut your whorish mouth.Kuge's gif is only 2nd to the guy throwing the chick in the pool after the ride. Scotty should know that one
Srsly, he speaks truth.He tells me to start playing again so he can have competition.He can't finish the deed in any tournament if I have chips.Obv worst razz player ever.
im ****ing bored
come watch Boondock with me. blue moon in fridge
If you need to lie to them to make yourself feel better its ok with meYou shut your whorish mouth.Kuge's gif is only 2nd to the guy throwing the chick in the pool after the ride. Scotty should know that one
even after seeing mine?